Home

You can auto generate player names ?

This is a discussion on You can auto generate player names ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2005, 04:30 PM   #25
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: You can auto generate player names ?

I would have to disagree, coz now you can go to every team and just add the real names of the studs if you want to, and the no name guys are still the same. See I usually had to sim 5 seasons, and now I can play from the get go and this is a game saver! Good job EA!
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2005, 04:32 PM   #26
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh1559
I would rather have the #s than fake names. Random names would really take away from the game for me, like I wasn't playing with the real players anymore.
Seriously ... how many Utah State O-Linemen can you name. Would you even know the difference? Can you even name, offhand, all the O-Line on "your" team?
Old 06-30-2005, 04:40 PM   #27
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen
Is this new? I don't remember this being an option before.

It was in College Hoops the past few years, and I thought it would make sense here. For most people, they could Auto-Generate, then name their school, some top national players and play happily.
Exactly what I'm doing. Name the Missouri players and auto generate the rest. I'm so happy this is in the game this year!

Todd
Old 06-30-2005, 04:42 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

I could, but I'd just get accused of finding them on the internet but someone I'm sure.

And I'm not talking about Utah State, I don't care about them, I'll never see their players so name or number doesn't matter to me. I'm talking about the teams I do play who have a lot of players I know of, I don't want to see Chris Leak named Tupac Rose or some crap, I'd rather see QB #12. And no, I'm not going to go around naming all the players I know. That is why I prefer numbers.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:31 PM   #29
NiP
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is it possible to have it generate player names after everybody already in the game leaves. Like for example since it has to generate the incoming class anyway, will it give them names automatically? Can this option be turned on without renaming all the current players in the game is what i'm really trying to get at. Sorry if it's confusing. Thanks
Old 06-30-2005, 08:37 PM   #30
Please don't go.

cooldude's Arena

OVR: 15
Location: One of The World's Leaders in Crude Oil: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Just get an Action replay or Maxdrive and save yourself the hassle. They're only $29
Or you can be a poor bastard like me, but one who wants realism and edit all the rosters by hand, with the name pool this year it should be easier, though.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:40 PM   #31
Rookie

iag04ho's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude
Or you can be a poor bastard like me, but one who wants realism and edit all the rosters by hand, with the name pool this year it should be easier, though.
there is a name pool? whats that about?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »