Home

Iowa Fans?

This is a discussion on Iowa Fans? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2005, 01:36 AM   #25
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Iowa Fans?

I maybe Iowa in my Dynasty this year. I have become a huge Drew Tate fan.

Plus I like their uni's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2005, 01:37 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphon2399
Flashback to 2002 where we blew a 20+ lead against ISU at home no less...such a sour note to Brad Banks' Heisman worthy year. And what did that year bring us...a total meltdown against USC....Heres hoping for a better outcome this year.
i was at that game =/ pretty sure it was the last game i attended, i wasnt a big college football fan coming into school here and only went to about half the games, cause id get demolished before the games, and standing for 3 hours in the student section wasnt easy! so i didnt get season tickets the last two years. I love it now though and am definitely getting tix this season and will be at every game!

oh yeah and i usually see abdul at the fieldhouse (3rd base) on the weekends, just sittin down like the bad *** he is sippin a drink and lookin at the ladies =) My girlfriend said she saw him last weekend at Brothers i think it was. She always calls him Abdul Hodges lol. I got a pic of us with him somewhere i should scan it in...

Last edited by Bears_16_and_0; 07-01-2005 at 01:39 AM.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:46 AM   #27
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20

Yeah true going in to Iowa St is never easy and neither is going up to play the Bagers is never easy either. Something that buged me was that Iowa was suppose to have home and home series with Missouri but they backing out and our replacement is Northern Iowa. How is that a sutable replacement?
Old 07-01-2005, 02:12 AM   #28
Pro

PDex's Arena

OVR: 7

Nothing we could do about that....but it will give us a fairly easy week before we head to Columbus...Hopefully our starters only have to play one half against UNI.

On a side note, I like the home and home we got with Syracuse coming in 2006 and 2007. The 2006 game replaces the second game in the Missouri contract. Should be a good competition.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:17 AM   #29
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

Oh didn't know that we were getting a home and home with Syracuse. Any predictions on the score we are going to put up against Ball St. lol
Old 07-01-2005, 02:18 AM   #30
Pro

PDex's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I maybe Iowa in my Dynasty this year. I have become a huge Drew Tate fan.

Plus I like their uni's.
Yeah....Iowa is a great choice for a dynasty...You have Kinnick Stadium, the LB's, Tate and that great class of freshmen.

I was a Tate doubter after the OOC games (I wanted to see Eric McCollom start) but he really grows on one with his desire to win and his intensity. I would have never guessed he was a magician when scrambling but he is a Flutie Jr. or a Lil' Tark.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:01 AM   #31
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

Yeah Tate saved us last year. Ouring running backs couldn't stay healthy so Tate carried the team on his shoulders and the rest as they say his history.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2005, 03:02 AM   #32
Rookie

guy_incognito's Arena

OVR: 2

My college roommate is the general manager of the Fieldhouse/3rd Base. That place is pretty fun on gameday. I hope to get up there this year for a game or two. My bro and I used to get in to the games on athlete tickets from Ross Verba and Scott Slutzger (SP?) all the time. Those were fun times. I now have an "old" hawk in my "hood" in Lenexa, KS that played LB during the 90's. Can't get away from these guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »