Home

Something weird happend to me at Walmart

This is a discussion on Something weird happend to me at Walmart within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 01:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Something weird happend to me at Walmart

I have been checking stores all week long hoping for this game and today I decided to check out Walmart b/c I thought maybe i could get lucky since Walmart is more likley to break a street date, but of course they didn't have it. On my way out from the store i see a big picture of ncaa football 2006 saying in stores july 12. As I left i wonder if they had this game in the back, but was holding unitl July 12.

When I got home i called the store and spoke to somebody in the electronic department. I asked him if the game was in, not if it was released yet and he said we havn't even got it yet. I then ask him when, he said sometime real soon but then he said either way it won't matter b/c July 12 is the release date. This guy was really informative and actually said he's been playing this game for years and can't wait either. He also stated that the reason EA has a set street date is b/c it gives all stores the chance to have the game the same day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2005, 01:32 AM   #2
MVP

soxboy7's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Something weird happend to me at Walmart

I hadn't seen that brought up about giving all the stores the chance to have the game at the same time. I wonder why EA would care about that?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »