Home

Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

This is a discussion on Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 03:56 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

I highly doubt that any business/profit-minded video game store will even think about breaking the date because if vendors/other game makers see that this store broke that date with EA's highly anticipated game - do you think other makers would want to give that store/company a chance to do the same with their games?

Highly doubt it.

Now if EA would just lift the street date - then I that would be lovely.

The Prince of the 910 has taken his throne...
Old 07-02-2005, 03:57 PM   #18
Pro

Shamrock_11's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghm125
hey i live in the nati too was it the one in tri county?,and how long ago was it?
Yeah, in Springdale right across from Tri-County Mall. It's worth going in and checking. Just ask the girl at the customer service counter right there when you first walk in the door. I just got it about an hour ago.....3:00pm.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:58 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 15

Does anybody know if the Nashville, Tennessee Compusa has it?
Old 07-02-2005, 03:59 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
You know the deal.
YOU guy's will never believe this. Just went to COMP USA in Cincy, OH and the guy sold me the game. I played dumb as if I knew nothing about the street date of the 12th. All you have to do is say it's in the back and they will go check. Funny thing is they had already sold 3 today. UNREAL
Old 07-02-2005, 03:59 PM   #21
Pro

TerpsJunkie's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifiok25
Does anybody know if the Nashville, Tennessee Compusa has it?
Just check here: http://www.compusa.com/products/avai...fp=browse&zip=
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2005, 04:03 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpsJunkie
I have 5 CompUSAs within 50 miles of me and none of them have it.
Whatever you do, don't call and tip them off, Just go into the store COMP USA and then asked if you call they are going to say they don't have it. Still in shock. Springdale ohio across from Tri-County mall. Good Luck If no believers call my cell 513-237-6893
Old 07-02-2005, 04:03 PM   #23
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

For those near Birmingham, AL it says they have it in stock but I don't know if they're selling it.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:04 PM   #24
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
Like someone else said earlier, CompUsa isn't know for selling videogames so they might not give a rip what EA says.
They will start caring once EA slaps them with a huge fine. Circuit City got fined something like $50,000 a few years back for every Madden game that was sold early, than it was supposed to.

Anyways, I hope this makes EA give the go ahead to let others sell the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »