Home

Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

This is a discussion on Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 05:11 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA885
Anyone in the metro Atlanta, or Marietta area find it?

I checked the CompUSA in Morrow with no luck and I went across the street to Circuit City and Media Play with the same results. Gamestop still says the 12th.
Old 07-02-2005, 05:16 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwynn05
I know the gamestop about 35 miles from here has it. The girl said they did but they wont sell it to you. I don't think wal mart has it yet though because if they did I think one somewhere would have sold it. I saw one guy said his credit card had been charged on his pre order has anyone elses?
Interesting, where is "here" though?
Old 07-02-2005, 05:21 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

Not bragging just wanted to give fellow gamers my opinion of the game. Off the meatrack, I don't know if it is because I have hi-def but graphics are sweet. Gameplay is a lot smoother, also nice new animations, tackles are nice , running game is greatly improved. Defense is a lot smarter.ust my opinion
Old 07-02-2005, 05:21 PM   #60
F*n *s G**d

plez2002's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimplication
Hmm... Perhaps somewhere in Texas (going by his avatar)?
Old 07-02-2005, 05:24 PM   #61
Banned

mwynn05's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimplication
The game stop is in Corsicana, Tx. She looked on the computer and it said they had it in the back, but she said she couldn't sell it until the 12th
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2005, 05:31 PM   #62
Rookie

GatorFan1963's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

I just checked the CompUSA in Alexandria, VA (DC area) and they did not have it yet.
Old 07-02-2005, 05:33 PM   #63
Mr. N*c*

WhiskeyD0G's Arena

OVR: 4
Arrow Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

Has anyone in the Brandon, Florida or Tampa area been able to get ahold of CompUSA and find out if they are selling the game?
Old 07-02-2005, 05:39 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

any one in seattle been able to track this down, (i mean you joes sweet ***)?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »