Home

Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

This is a discussion on Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 03:05 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

You know the deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2005, 03:09 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

compusa.com has it as being available now and "usually ships in 1 to 2 days". My ebgames.com order still says open,......im almost postivie EA will give the go ahead on tuesday the 6th
Old 07-02-2005, 03:15 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

Agreed. I think most of us will have the game this coming Tuesday or Wednesday.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:21 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bit
compusa.com has it as being available now and "usually ships in 1 to 2 days". My ebgames.com order still says open,......im almost postivie EA will give the go ahead on tuesday the 6th
It's either that or CompUSA get's SH*T on and never gets an EA title again ... and the STILL make us wait until the 12th.

Anticipation!!!

The Prince of the 910 has taken his throne...
Old 07-02-2005, 03:25 PM   #5
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by invurzion
It's either that or CompUSA get's SH*T on and never gets an EA title again ... and the STILL make us wait until the 12th.

Anticipation!!!
Like someone else said earlier, CompUsa isn't know for selling videogames so they might not give a rip what EA says.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:26 PM   #6
Pro

Shamrock_11's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

I just got the game at CompUSA in Cincinnati. A poster over at maddenmania said he got a copy there, so I raced over and asked the girl behind the customer service counter if they had NCAA Football 2006. She said, "I think that's the game that's been in lockdown", and picked up the phone and called her manager. She asked him if they had anymore of "those football games". The manager said something to her, and then she asked him, "the one with the name on it that we are holding?". I don't know what else they said, but she hung up the phone, reached under the counter and handed me an Xbox copy. For those that don't believe me send me a friend request (If you have Xbox Live) and you can see for yourself. Keep checking your local CompUSA....they ARE selling the game early.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:30 PM   #7
Rookie

Damn CompUSA ... If I had one closer than 2 hours away I would be tempted.

But there isn't ...

The Prince of the 910 has taken his throne...
Old 07-02-2005, 03:32 PM   #8
Rookie

No luck at the CompUSA in downtown Chicago
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »