Home

Official "Bugs/Glitches" Thread

This is a discussion on Official "Bugs/Glitches" Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2005, 07:40 PM   #25
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Dynasty Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Nature
But what is their conference record because that may have played a factor in that...
-Maryland was 3-5 Conference

-UNC was 2-6 Conference

-Vandy was 4-4 Conference (if you're curious they beat Tennessee, Ole Miss, Arkansas, and South Carolina)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2005, 07:45 PM   #26
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Dynasty Bugs

That freakin' New Orleans bowl! I played in that like 20 times. I got sick of winning it.
Old 07-04-2005, 08:11 PM   #27
MVP

DaHokieBird's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Official "Bugs/Glitches" Thread

Maybe there wasn't enough bowl eligble teams. This is definitely not a game killer though. Just as long as the big bowls are getting messed up.
Old 07-04-2005, 08:20 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHokieBird
Maybe there wasn't enough bowl eligble teams. This is definitely not a game killer though. Just as long as the big bowls are NOT getting messed up.
I'm sure this is what you meant, and I agree. I wouldn't even notice if any of the bowl games before New Year's Day had winless teams playing in them.
Old 07-04-2005, 09:18 PM   #29
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

In the four seasons I simmed, the BCS Bowls and the New Years Day bowls were all normal with no losing teams present. I think it may just be a case of bowl filler.
Old 07-04-2005, 09:26 PM   #30
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHokieBird
Maybe there wasn't enough bowl eligble teams. This is definitely not a game killer though. Just as long as the big bowls are getting messed up.
Well of course its not a "game killer".
Old 07-04-2005, 09:55 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

The deal with the Impact players is that they are tied to statistical production. If you don't have someone still on the team with enough production from the previous season to be a impact player your number IPs will go down.

You get IPs set at the beggining of the season and then they change in Week 7 or 8 to reflect that season's statistical production.

One guy playing with OSU dropped to two IPs beggining his second season because Santonio Holmes I believe it was had a bad season and lost his IP status and there wasn't anyone else, mid season though, he was back to 3 IPs. So they are dynamic based on statistical production it seems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2005, 10:14 PM   #32
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRenegade
The deal with the Impact players is that they are tied to statistical production. If you don't have someone still on the team with enough production from the previous season to be a impact player your number IPs will go down.

You get IPs set at the beggining of the season and then they change in Week 7 or 8 to reflect that season's statistical production.

One guy playing with OSU dropped to two IPs beggining his second season because Santonio Holmes I believe it was had a bad season and lost his IP status and there wasn't anyone else, mid season though, he was back to 3 IPs. So they are dynamic based on statistical production it seems.
I personally think this is a GREAT thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »