Home

Question about the fans

This is a discussion on Question about the fans within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2005, 05:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Question about the fans

I have have a real quick question. Has anyone played with air force at home. Last year they had the cadets for the navy and army...but the air force was left out. Just curious if they added the cadets for the other service acedemy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2005, 05:08 PM   #2
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Question about the fans

Wow I didn't even realize that. That's pretty cool that they have the cadets in there.
Old 07-10-2005, 05:10 PM   #3
Rookie

yeah...unless you are in the air force and they forget about you.

I hated playing army and navy and seeing their cadets and then they would show the air force kids with jerseys and corn rolls. I was hoping they would have added the other service this year. So much tradition in the service acedemy games...not just the Army-Navy game...but Army-Air Force and Air Force-Navy.
Old 07-10-2005, 05:17 PM   #4
Cr*m*n*lly *nd*rr*t*d

LetsGoPitt's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebels10
yeah...unless you are in the air force and they forget about you.

I hated playing army and navy and seeing their cadets and then they would show the air force kids with jerseys and corn rolls. I was hoping they would have added the other service this year. So much tradition in the service acedemy games...not just the Army-Navy game...but Army-Air Force and Air Force-Navy.
Especially when Air Force has been the best of the three teams for a while...
“In my lifetime, we've gone from Eisenhower to George W. Bush. We've gone from John F. Kennedy to Al Gore. If this is evolution, I believe that in twelve years, we'll be voting for plants.” - Lewis Black
Old 07-10-2005, 05:54 PM   #5
Rookie

No kidding...Navy took that last two Commander-in-Chief Trophies, but Air Force should take it back this year. They had a very young team last year and most of them return. Plus, we had a true freshman starting at qb--first time in the schools history. One other thing...Ekels graduated...that dude, could have been the next Alsott; however, he has more important things now than playing football. You have to admire them a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2005, 08:07 PM   #6
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I did not see Air Force Cadets in the crowd.... actually i didn't see any cadets for any of the teams.. AF, Army, or Navy... what a bummer

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-10-2005, 09:18 PM   #7
Rookie

Thats crap if they took out the army and navy guys since they were in there last year. CRAP!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »