Home

NCAA Football 06 Review (Xbox)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 06 Review (Xbox) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2005, 08:50 AM   #25
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 06 Review (Xbox)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB33
Okay, now if everyone could clean the brown streaks off of their noses. I am sure Mr. Fossen has his job for a reason, he writes good articulate reviews, okay, that's understood. But, how can every single one of you be saying "oh, great review" "good job Fossen" over and over and over as if he is going to send you a personalized gift in the mail if you congradulate him? None of us have played the game to the extent that he has, so how do you know that it was a good review, how do you know that you won't disagree with 90% of what he had to say about the game? Do you guys really enjoy posting 3 word sentances just to get the post count up and make everyone go through 4 pages of nonsense just to get to real talk on the matter? Perhaps his review will be spot on with what everyone else thinks, then again perhaps everone will completely disagree, nobody knows! I must say however, reading that and seeing several somewhat negative or "same as before" type of points, I would have thought it would get a 3/5 maybe a 3.5 if they did halves. But hey, it's just an opinion.
People are complimenting the style and content of the review, not Mark's opinion. If you play the game and think it's a turd on a stick, does that make Mark's review less well-writen because you don't agree with the score?

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2005, 09:16 AM   #26
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Okay, now if everyone could clean the brown streaks off of their noses. I am sure Mr. Fossen has his job for a reason, he writes good articulate reviews, okay, that's understood. But, how can every single one of you be saying "oh, great review" "good job Fossen" over and over and over as if he is going to send you a personalized gift in the mail if you congradulate him? None of us have played the game to the extent that he has, so how do you know that it was a good review, how do you know that you won't disagree with 90% of what he had to say about the game? Do you guys really enjoy posting 3 word sentances just to get the post count up and make everyone go through 4 pages of nonsense just to get to real talk on the matter? Perhaps his review will be spot on with what everyone else thinks, then again perhaps everone will completely disagree, nobody knows! I must say however, reading that and seeing several somewhat negative or "same as before" type of points, I would have thought it would get a 3/5 maybe a 3.5 if they did halves. But hey, it's just an opinion.
one of the more worthless, self-serving posts i have ever seen. cheers!
Old 07-11-2005, 09:20 AM   #27
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Good to see a review up quickly. Nice and thorough, and this review's description of NCAA is pretty much exactly what I expect the game to be.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 07-11-2005, 09:26 AM   #28
Erv
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
always somebody trying to start crap in the review threads.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:11 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Go sniff some crack or something.
More than a relief pitcher I’m the closer.
"-Jay Z

"And I'm not cocky I'm confident so when you tell me I'm the best it's a compliment"-Jadakiss

"Flow sicker than the third floor in hospitals"-Lil Wayne
Old 07-11-2005, 10:18 AM   #30
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman13
Go sniff some crack or something.
Easy... totally not necessary.

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Old 07-11-2005, 11:01 AM   #31
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:

disgruntled ESPN fan?

Member of the Official OS Bills Backers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Hell, I shot my grandmother, cuz she was old.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2005, 11:05 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
Easy... totally not necessary.
My bad, to much Chapelle's Show.
More than a relief pitcher I’m the closer.
"-Jay Z

"And I'm not cocky I'm confident so when you tell me I'm the best it's a compliment"-Jadakiss

"Flow sicker than the third floor in hospitals"-Lil Wayne

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »