Home

RFTH feature starting to worry me!!!

This is a discussion on RFTH feature starting to worry me!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2005, 07:31 PM   #57
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: RFTH feature starting to worry me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifiok25
Since that's the case then I don't know what we can do then.
We can't do anything, which is why it bothers me so much. I don't plan on playing RFTH, but Dynasty Mode is what makes this game great. The only way this could be fixed is if you went through and edited all the throwing accuracy of basically every QB in the game, or EA could release a patch.
Old 07-11-2005, 07:33 PM   #58
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles167
Seems the game has been trashed already and its only -1 days to release..

Maybe we should wait unitl the PS3 version comesout?
You don't get it, do you? Sarcastic or not, the game is out and this problem has nothing to do with the game's release date. Should we put a timetable on complaining about an issue that will be in the game when the rest of us buy it tomorrow?
Old 07-11-2005, 07:37 PM   #59
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJenkins
Why should people be mad? This goes on every year. Most intelligent people, after being disappointed year after year, would stop buying the game. But then again, if they did that, they couldn't come into forums like this and complain year after year.
I haven't been disappointed year after year by this series. It has only been recently, with the release of a mediocre at best NCAA 2005 that I have been upset with EA. I will still get the game because I need a college football fix and there is no competing game, plus this issue isn't a gamebreaker for me. It is bothersome though and I think that with all of the hardearned money I have given to EA that I have the right to be upset when they don't find things like this before they release the game.
Old 07-11-2005, 07:42 PM   #60
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

I just want to know who the QB's are that are putting up these numbers. IRL is Matt L. going to throw that well? No. In the game when he's a 98 or 99(I assume he'd be that high) could he throw that well? Of course. If QB's in the low 90's and 80's are doing it, it's a problem. If it's all 96's and up, then I think it's more of a rating's issue than a bug. Just my .02
Old 07-11-2005, 07:43 PM   #61
Please don't go.

cooldude's Arena

OVR: 15
Location: One of The World's Leaders in Crude Oil: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
don't play RFTH, probelm solved
You see, I told you there would be a fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2005, 07:45 PM   #62
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn6
I just want to know who the QB's are that are putting up these numbers. IRL is Matt L. going to throw that well? No. In the game when he's a 98 or 99(I assume he'd be that high) could he throw that well? Of course. If QB's in the low 90's and 80's are doing it, it's a problem. If it's all 96's and up, then I think it's more of a rating's issue than a bug. Just my .02
From what I have read, it is a bunch of different QBs and not just the ones that are rated 95+. I'm really hoping that when I get the game this isn't an issue.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:24 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 5

Thats probably the only gripe that i've seen in this game. Other then that the gameplay is spectacular and everything else is nicely done. I really don't care too much anymore about winning the Heisman. A friend and I have just started a dynasty together and we are both defensive backs in the same conference. The major goals we both are aiming for is making all conference, all american, and winning the Thorpe.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:10 AM   #64
Please don't go.

cooldude's Arena

OVR: 15
Location: One of The World's Leaders in Crude Oil: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

It's not that big of a deal to me, it's a disappointment, but you won't see my copy up on ebay because of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »