Home

Does it bother anyone?

This is a discussion on Does it bother anyone? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2005, 01:27 PM   #73
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
Re: Does it bother anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef423
Not everyone has their bed right next to their PC. Unplug every once and awhile. Living online isnt healthy.

chef
Watch the personal attacks.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:46 PM   #74
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselboy
I wish they would stick around, understand how things go around the forums, and then become regulars.

I hate it when I look at the whose online, and I don't recognize a single name.

Yeah me too. Just dont ruin the CB Fourms during the season or tourney time with ignornant posts!!! UNC fans do that year round *jkjkjk*.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:49 PM   #75
Banned

chef423's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Watch the personal attacks.
Its not a personal attack. Its my opinion, and I am entitled to it. If people dont like the fact the some dont live in these forums, so be it, I have the right to express that concern that they DO live here.

chef423
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2005, 01:59 PM   #76
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

I gotta say I find it quite funny someone is complaining that the people who are here, wont be here in a couple weeks. I mean, I really come here when the games are close to release, and stay for a little, but I dont stay after I have gotten what I needed.

Ill also go to the Madden forums for a little before release and after release, and then leave, so if you would like to go start this same thread there, you might as well.

Still very funny you are complaining about something so stupid. I dont live in forums, but I guess most of you do.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:06 PM   #77
L*v* *nd H*n*r t* M**m*

mazhirui's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Of course it doesn't bother me. This is a public site/forum that anyone can and should use. There is tons of great and useful information located here. It's designed for people to get information on sports videogames and that's what a majority of people use it for. Being a member at OS does not mean that you have to be a videogame-aholic or waste your free time whoring OS like all us regulars do.
Thank you for being the voice of reason here. I've been around for a couple of years, have contributed money to the site, and fully admit that I'm around more at the release of games, be it football, baseball, or some other sports game. But I'm really surprised by the elitist attitudes and the mentality that the message boards are more for the regulars and the newbs should stay away. If that had always been the case, there wouldn't be many people here would there?

Miami University
Bicentennial, 1809-2009
Old 07-12-2005, 02:06 PM   #78
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef423
Its not a personal attack. Its my opinion, and I am entitled to it. If people dont like the fact the some dont live in these forums, so be it, I have the right to express that concern that they DO live here.

chef423
No, it's not your right to express your opinion on this forum. This is not a democracy...this is a privately owned and funded message board. I would think someone so wordly would know that.

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Old 07-12-2005, 02:06 PM   #79
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

I don't think it's up to either of you to judge how much time people spend on these forums. A lot of people post here when they are on AIM and doing other things. I watch maybe an hour of TV/day, giving me more time to post here and I still average less than 9 posts per day.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:08 PM   #80
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

This thread is going downhill fast....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »