Home

DABNAMIT!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on DABNAMIT!!!!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 10:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Talking DABNAMIT!!!!!!!!!

......okay get this...... i call eb tonite to get the lowdown, to see if they are selling at midnite, the girl says we're not doing that but we will open an hour early on tuesday. so i guess that will be okie-dokie(sighs, oh wo is me!).. i want to wish everyone a smooth tuesday and a very happy gaming to all! this is such an exciting time for gamers as it is with me. with a family and being a teacher this is a nice way we can forget the worries of the world and enjoy the fun that these games bring us.,,,,oh yeah, i need some good coach mode sliders for 06', can someone point me in the rite direction. have a "bull rush- double team-combo blockin'-fullback divin'- false startin'-trips right-crossin route' gaming tuesday everyone....tommy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2005, 10:49 PM   #2
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
Re: DABNAMIT!!!!!!!!!

STICKY!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »