Home

To those who don't have it yet: You're in for a huge letdown.

This is a discussion on To those who don't have it yet: You're in for a huge letdown. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 12:14 AM   #1
MVP

VanillaGorilla's Arena

OVR: 9
To those who don't have it yet: You're in for a huge letdown.

Don't let the IGN and GameSpot reviews fool you, this game is garbage. Defending the passing game is either way too easy, with the CPU throwing swing passes to running backs who then step out of bounds for a 3 yard loss, and receivers dropping plenty of wide open passes, even with catch sliders on Heisman maxed out, or way too hard, with long bombs being nearly impossible to defend thanks to a completely useless DB swat move that looks more like the DB is shooing a mosquito away. I know this probably belongs in the Impressions thread, but I thought I would post this here to let all you excited people know that if you do intend to still get the game, aim your standards low. You have no idea how frustrating it is seeing the CPU act so stupid at times, and then get bailed up with complete crap like the long passes being impossible to defend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2005, 12:15 AM   #2
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: To those who don't have it yet: You're in for a huge letdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
Don't let the IGN and GameSpot reviews fool you, this game is garbage. Defending the passing game is either way too easy, with the CPU throwing swing passes to running backs who then step out of bounds for a 3 yard loss, and receivers dropping plenty of wide open passes, even with catch sliders on Heisman maxed out, or way too hard, with long bombs being nearly impossible to defend thanks to a completely useless DB swat move that looks more like the DB is shooing a mosquito away. I know this probably belongs in the Impressions thread, but I thought I would post this here to let all you excited people know that if you do intend to still get the game, aim your standards low. You have no idea how frustrating it is seeing the CPU act so stupid at times, and then get bailed up with complete crap like the long passes being impossible to defend.
IN

plus i dont beleive you.
Old 07-12-2005, 12:17 AM   #3
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: To those who don't have it yet: You're in for a huge letdown.

If you have impressions of the game, good or bad, please use the impressions sticky.

Thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »