Home

EA lied about this game... they are pathetic

This is a discussion on EA lied about this game... they are pathetic within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 07:01 PM   #9
All Star

p2xgamers's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: EA lied about this game... they are pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen

That's on a 10 point scale, right?
Wow that was hilarious. He rips the game and then ends up giving it a good score.

My Blog
Old 07-12-2005, 07:02 PM   #10
MVP

Brian_OS's Arena

OVR: 14

8.6 sounds like a good score to me -- I'm gonna go pick it up now .
Old 07-12-2005, 07:02 PM   #11
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev
Uhhhh, they fixed what? Phil Fraser, said out of his OWN mouth that things were fixed in this game. Well, I played 2 online games, and a 3rd didn't connect, and I get a loss for it? Kids are already using the pull glitch as it happened once to me already.

Deep balls are platinum in this game. I lost to Nebraska 24-31, ALL FROM DEEP BALLS BEING THROWN AGAINST ME!!! One was for 3rd and 29. Another was 2nd and 25.

The slowdown effect is so horrible, you'll want to rip your hair out playing and watching it unfold.

Goaline runs = slowdown

Kickoffs & punt returns = slowdown

Runs up the middle = slowdown

Short passes over the middle = slowdown

It is really really bad. The responsive controls are not good either. Seems everything happens a split sec later. This is the only freakin College Football game, and EA only gives us this? Don't excuse it for Nex-Gen, because last year's game was atrocious. NCAA 2003 and NCAA 2004 was cheese-ball. EA did us all a terrible favor, in buying those licenses. I can't believe the Billion Dollar Company lies and releases this type of B.S. annually, knowing we all want to play College Football.

The offline play has a sim glitch that is huge. QB's getting 70% completions and over 4000 yds passing, 40 TD's apiece. Not a single website review noted this in their stories. City of Villains & Socom 3 please hurry!!

I've also read in people's reports on their Dynasties, how Weber St. and Louisiana Monroe cpu teams EASILY put up 30+ pts against Top 25 user teams. HOW??? Lofting and completing deep balls.

GReat job EA Sports. You screwed us good this time. Rating - 8.6
Lol,you obviously don't play your own defense,interceptions on deep balls are pretty easy if you understand playcalling.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2005, 07:32 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Uhhhh, they fixed what? Phil Fraser, said out of his OWN mouth that things were fixed in this game. Well, I played 2 online games, and a 3rd didn't connect, and I get a loss for it? Kids are already using the pull glitch as it happened once to me already.

Deep balls are platinum in this game. I lost to Nebraska 24-31, ALL FROM DEEP BALLS BEING THROWN AGAINST ME!!! One was for 3rd and 29. Another was 2nd and 25.

The slowdown effect is so horrible, you'll want to rip your hair out playing and watching it unfold.

Goaline runs = slowdown

It is really really bad. The responsive controls are not good either. Seems everything happens a split sec later. This is the only freakin College Football game, and EA only gives us this? Don't excuse it for Nex-Gen, because last year's game was atrocious. NCAA 2003 and NCAA 2004 was cheese-ball. EA did us all a terrible favor, in buying those licenses. I can't believe the Billion Dollar Company lies and releases this type of B.S. annually, knowing we all want to play College Football.

The offline play has a sim glitch that is huge. QB's getting 70% completions and over 4000 yds passing, 40 TD's apiece. Not a single website review noted this in their stories. City of Villains & Socom 3 please hurry!!

I've also read in people's reports on their Dynasties, how Weber St. and Louisiana Monroe cpu teams EASILY put up 30+ pts against Top 25 user teams. HOW??? Lofting and completing deep balls.

GReat job EA Sports. You screwed us good this time. Rating - 8.6
I may be wrong but I believe his rating is a negative 8.6.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:46 PM   #13
Pro

Shamrock_11's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

Goaline runs = slowdown

Buy an Xbox and stop whining.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:47 PM   #14
DickDalewood

OVR:

Anyone ever notice how the guys that post this stuff never say anything after their initial post??

Old 07-12-2005, 07:49 PM   #15
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Looks like trolling to me. *LOCKED*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »