Home

I'm trying so hard to like this game, but it's not working

This is a discussion on I'm trying so hard to like this game, but it's not working within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2005, 02:18 PM   #33
Banned

PodSquad's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: I'm trying so hard to like this game, but it's not working

Sounds like a case of a lazy game producer who diddnt even bother to test their game before releasing it. This game is pure cheese, I cant wait until another title I wish to purchase comes out so NCAA 06 can atleast serve me in one way.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:23 PM   #34
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: I'm trying so hard to like this game, but it's not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAnt911
I'm not going to get into a war of words with you, I'm glad that you are enjoying the game.
I'm not trying to start a war or really be mean, it just seems that so many jump the gun to complain when they either play the game for 10 minutes or one full game, with default sliders and the have the ****s to say the game sux, without even putting any effort at all in to using some of the good sliders out there or even try and make a slider set to make the game playable for themselves, that's what the sliders are there for. You can't play one or game even two for that matter and come away with a complete opinion on the game IMO. It's just getting anoying seeing people say the game sux or it's this or that, it is what it is and if some people don't like thats cool, they just need to sell the game back or just trade it in and call it a day, and stop complaing about it
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »