Home

Slowdown on XBox?

This is a discussion on Slowdown on XBox? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 12:37 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Slowdown on XBox?

the games i play in dynast with my xbox(with widescreen on) start out pretty fast, then towards the end of the game like in the 3rd quarter everything seems noticabely slower. Its not horrendous likel ast years but its noticable. Also the game on regular 4:3 runs smoother and alot more consistent than on 16:9. The game is also noticabely slower on kick offs and punts.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:34 PM   #18
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

I'm seeing some slowdown on PS2 this year. It seems to happen on kickoffs, up the middle runs, and when I drop my QB back about 7-10 yds. I've even seen some after an interception. I don't understand how a company lets slowdown into a game. Is it that hard to alleviate?
Old 07-14-2005, 07:49 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalTiger
I haven't notice any slowdown on the xbox, but the graphics seem very dark.
Seems to me many of the latest EA games are darker... Of course I use my Xbox with my PC monitor with a X2VGA+, but regardless, I think EA games have gone darker. I noticed this with Nascar 2005, and NCAA 2005, but I only played Nascar for about 15 minutes so..
Old 07-14-2005, 08:05 PM   #20
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Well I've turned "camera shake" off and I'm not noticing as much slowdown. Don't know why but as long as it works, I'm happy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »