Home

NCAA Football learner.

This is a discussion on NCAA Football learner. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 07:23 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football learner.

Thanks a lot guys. Knwing this info makes playing defense way way way better. I usually control DT in defense as I don't even know how to control a LB nor its function until now. I am a huge NBA fan for the most part, but I started flirting with football for 2 years now because NBA are not as good as they used to be. Apparently in video games, I only understand the offensive part, but never really have the grasp of the defensive side which is I beleive is the best part of it, but then I am a defensive thinker than offense. Time to scout good LB's and DT's.

Thanks!!

Oh by the way, when will the recruiting starts. I try to look for it in the dorm and I could not find it. Does it start in the offseason? Is there an option to start flirting with recruits during the season? I'm sorry, I am new to this NCAA stuff.

Thanks again.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:28 PM   #10
C*m* *n y** Sp*rs!

TheEnglishHombre's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football learner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Thanks a lot guys. Knwing this info makes playing defense way way way better. I usually control DT in defense as I don't even know how to control a LB nor its function until now. I am a huge NBA fan for the most part, but I started flirting with football for 2 years now because NBA are not as good as they used to be. Apparently in video games, I only understand the offensive part, but never really have the grasp of the defensive side which is I beleive is the best part of it, but then I am a defensive thinker than offense. Time to scout good LB's and DT's.

Thanks!!

Oh by the way, when will the recruiting starts. I try to look for it in the dorm and I could not find it. Does it start in the offseason? Is there an option to start flirting with recruits during the season? I'm sorry, I am new to this NCAA stuff.

Thanks again.
If you are in the dorm, then you are doing Race for the Heisman mode, and you don't have to deal with recruiting. Recruiting only comes in Dynasty mode, which is a whole different beast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »