Home

I can't even believe

This is a discussion on I can't even believe within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 10:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
I can't even believe

how easily I go from loving this game to hating it, and the worthless deep ball by the CPU is not the only reason. First off, I did get someone's sliders off of this site in order to make the game more realistic, and I'm sure they have improved the game in respect to what it's like with default settings on all-american. In my first game of dynasty, I immediately was pissed at fumbles, not necessarily at the number of fumbles, but at the fact that the CPU recovered all of them at the worst times for me in the game. So then I settled down after the first few games, still pissed at the fumbles and how ridiculous the d-line pressure is on my QB, but the game was growing on me. That is until I played my first road game of the year, Michigan (Me) @ Wisconsin. Out of nowhere, there seems to be a slowdown, especially on kick returns and runs up the middle. I had not experienced this slowdown in my first three dynasty games until I visited Camp Randall Stadium. It messes me up so bad and I hate it so much. And, of course, the Badgers were able to lob 78 yard TD's and run for an 82 yard TD, despite the fact that I control my own DB's and usually use the swat button effectively. I just had to get that off my chest.

1901 1902 1903 1904 1918 1923 1932 1933 1947 1948 1997

UM Basketball National Championships

Final Fours

1964 1965 1976 1989 1992 1993
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 10:13 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: I can't even believe

try playmakers sliders. they take away the deep ball and it is alot more fun. i just played in my dynasty and beat florida international 24-17. i suck at passing though so i had 4 interceptions.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:34 PM   #3
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

i'm playing rfth with michigan and wisconsin murdered my *** lol.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:27 PM   #4
DH7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm playing a dynasty with Michigan too, and noticed some periodic slowdown at Camp Randall. However, it wasn't too bad in my game anyways. However, what was brutal was the passing of Stocco - by all accounts and also what I have seen of the guy, he's no Peyton Manning - he lit me up (although I won quite easily). But even worse was the next game at MSU - Stanton threw for 495 on my sorry arse (but again I somehow won, AA with Jistics sliders).
Old 07-15-2005, 12:12 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 16

Fumbles....

Did you know if you press up on the right analog stick, your RB will cover the ball with both hands? This is effective when running through crowds or hitting the hole, and will cut down on fumbles. I fumble alot too, but that's because i forget to cover it up and get nailed when I don't have the ball protected.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »