Home

After playing this game for some time it seems..

This is a discussion on After playing this game for some time it seems.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2005, 04:11 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
After playing this game for some time it seems..

.. I cant get any user broken tackles.. My QB will have 7 in a game, but many times thats from him being an impact player and I just run and he breaks tackles on his own. But with my running back I get my majority yeards on spins and jukes, never broken tackles. Stiff arms seems they never come up, nor the truck trick seems to work with me.

Am I the only person who feels this way ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 05:07 PM   #2
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: After playing this game for some time it seems..

Ive gotten a decent number of broken tackles with the guy im using. Troy Smith just busted a 74 yard TD run thanks to a broken tackle. Troy is not an impact player, and my runningbacks have had their fair share of broken tackles, but those didnt get them anywhere.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:06 PM   #3
*ns*rt W*tty T*tl* H*r*

Hellfish76's Arena

OVR: 13

I get a lot of broken tackles with my RB. On thing that really helps is when your about to get hit, start tapping the sprint botton instead of holding it. I makes the RB start pumping his legs more instead of sprinting
You know, evil comes in many forms, be it a man-eating cow or Joseph Stalin. But you can't let the package hide the pudding. Evil is just plain bad! You don't cotton to it! You gotta smack it on the nose with the rolled up newspaper of goodness! Bad dog! Bad dog! -The Tick

Play Ultimate!
Old 07-15-2005, 06:08 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfish76
I get a lot of broken tackles with my RB. On thing that really helps is when your about to get hit, start tapping the sprint botton instead of holding it. I makes the RB start pumping his legs more instead of sprinting
And dont forget to rap the ball up....or it will get stripped.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »