Home

Step it up to heisman

This is a discussion on Step it up to heisman within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2005, 11:58 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Step it up to heisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
The CPU speed cheat is not gone from Heisman, it maybe toned down but not gone.

i have to agree with footballforever here. i love the heisman level cuz the cpu runs a great gameplan. they run a lot and they scramble a lot and are more aware of what you do. but the speed cheat is ther cuz when i was using vince young on a roll out and scrambled on the right side a defensive end came and caught me after i had a nice lead on him. the ppeed cheat is there but it is toned down.. there are certain plays that wont work on heisman like counter plays/ they are to slow to develop and the cpu defense is to fast.

heisman requires you to play real smart and know the cpu is a bit beefed up on this level. which is good so i can get my football play calling on track for online games. lol... but heisman is a great level this year.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:00 PM   #10
Banned

if you guys want great heisman sliders then try mine.. pm me if you want them. they have giving me great games and realistic gameplay..
Old 07-16-2005, 01:06 PM   #11

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloTorres
i have to agree with footballforever here. i love the heisman level cuz the cpu runs a great gameplan. they run a lot and they scramble a lot and are more aware of what you do. but the speed cheat is ther cuz when i was using vince young on a roll out and scrambled on the right side a defensive end came and caught me after i had a nice lead on him. the ppeed cheat is there but it is toned down.. there are certain plays that wont work on heisman like counter plays/ they are to slow to develop and the cpu defense is to fast.

heisman requires you to play real smart and know the cpu is a bit beefed up on this level. which is good so i can get my football play calling on track for online games. lol... but heisman is a great level this year.

Young was probably fatigued and their end was fresh.

Im sorry but I refuse to believe there is a speed cheat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2005, 01:15 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Young was probably fatigued and their end was fresh.

Im sorry but I refuse to believe there is a speed cheat.

you can refuse all you want but nobody will agree with you here. i agree that heisman is the better level but the speed cheat is there. and young was not fatigued cuz it was the first drive of the game. trust me man there is
Old 07-16-2005, 01:15 PM   #13
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

there is no speed cheat, like the previous poster said, fatigue was most likely the factor.. Like i mentioned earlier, i ran practice mode and put in the fastest go on the team just to play QB and ran backwards after the snap. no defensive player caught up with me and this was versus USC on heisman
Old 07-16-2005, 01:18 PM   #14

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloTorres
you can refuse all you want but nobody will agree with you here. i agree that heisman is the better level but the speed cheat is there. and young was not fatigued cuz it was the first drive of the game. trust me man there is

Ok.....perhaps it was acceleration. People tend to forget about that attribute.
Old 07-16-2005, 01:37 PM   #15
L*v* *nd H*n*r t* M**m*

mazhirui's Arena

And angles...that's the "hyper awareness" that Jistic mentioned. It's more about angles than speed. They don't just run you down, they take a perfect line to catch you from. So obviously not everyone thinks the same way as you GT, you can't speak for all of us hehe...there's no speed cheat, they just play smarter.

Miami University
Bicentennial, 1809-2009
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2005, 01:44 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazhirui
And angles...that's the "hyper awareness" that Jistic mentioned. It's more about angles than speed. They don't just run you down, they take a perfect line to catch you from. So obviously not everyone thinks the same way as you GT, you can't speak for all of us hehe...there's no speed cheat, they just play smarter.

that is so not true bro... smarts does not give a lineman speed to catch young from behind. sorry that is not speed that is cheat.. but i dont care cuz its not as bad as last year but its there..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »