Home

This game is almost unplayable.....(passing)

This is a discussion on This game is almost unplayable.....(passing) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 08:35 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: This game is almost unplayable.....(passing)

how is someone gonna tell people "i have a life" when they got 20,000 post on OS? Thats twenty thousand dawg.....thats too much.
Old 07-16-2005, 08:36 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by persay
the damn thing is ruining the game. on AA, long ball is way to easy for both sides. on Heisman, my WR actually has the CB beat (unlike in AA when they would catch in double converage) and the CPU has my CB beat (unlike AA) and they cant even catch it. They still fail to go back to NCAA 2004, where the gameplay was wide open, like real college football. The damn Lb's block or intercept (mostly INT) ever pass thats going to the middle. ****s impossible. I dont suck, i dont hate EA. its an actual problem with the game. I guess i gotta wait till Madden for the 2nd straight year.
Have you ever tried practice mode? Before claiming every short/intermediate route never works try and find out how to make it work. I had many of the same problems you did before I decided that I would actually try and read the defense and anticipate where the throwing lanes will be before my player's make their cut. You know, how it's supposed to work. And funny thing is I found out it actually works out that way. What's even better this year is the passing skeleton practice mode that allows you to work on all the routes without worrying about the QB getting sacked. There are reasons these modes are in the game they aren't useless.

If the LBs and CBs are sitting in short zones taking away the short passes you need to chuck it deep because your WR is one on one with a safety and there isn't an offensive coordinator on this planet that wouldn't want that matchup, it's called reading the defense and making the appropriate throw for the situation...

I will say there are other things ruining this game for me but how the passing game works isn't really one of them.
Old 07-16-2005, 08:37 PM   #35
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
Ooooh, the old "I have a life, you don't" garbage. Boy, that one never gets old. Seriously, it doesn't. It's such a fresh comment too, it's like you have your finger on the pulse of modern day insults. I guess all these other people, especially the ones who play the game enough to CREATE SLIDERS FOR THEM, are just losers with no lives too, eh? Then I guess you're calling about 85% of the people on these boards losers.

Attention Operation Sports Forumites. If you've played this game for a while, and you're user name isn't bkrich83, you are a loser, and should just kill yourself right now and save everyone the trouble of reading your pathetic posts.
Hmmm.. Pretty defensive, must have hit a nerve. BTW, never called you a loser. Just said I Am thankful I have better things to do than spending hours upon hours voluntarily doing something I hate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2005, 08:37 PM   #36
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
how is someone gonna tell people "i have a life" when they got 20,000 post on OS? Thats twenty thousand dawg.....thats too much.
Spend a couple of years as an admin at this site, thats how. Not to mention I work from home, so I post a lot during work hours.
Old 07-16-2005, 08:45 PM   #37
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

Oh Lord, it's a black dude.
Old 07-16-2005, 08:45 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Want to know something even more pathetic? The fact that you've been banned from this site twice already, yet you keep trying to come back.
Old 07-16-2005, 08:50 PM   #39
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
Want to know something even more pathetic? The fact that you've been banned from this site twice already, yet you keep trying to come back.
Shocking.

LMAO.
Old 07-16-2005, 08:56 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
from what i remember you cant view the fourms without registration...so i registered again to see the sliders....then i just started posting. at least i have a life, unlike being the admin for a ****ing video game site....get a real job doggie.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »