Home

This game is almost unplayable.....(passing)

This is a discussion on This game is almost unplayable.....(passing) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 08:59 PM   #41
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: This game is almost unplayable.....(passing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persay
from what i remember you cant view the fourms without registration...so i registered again to see the sliders....then i just started posting. at least i have a life, unlike being the admin for a ****ing video game site....get a real job doggie.
LMAO.

If you only knew.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2005, 09:00 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
Want to know something even more pathetic? The fact that you've been banned from this site twice already, yet you keep trying to come back.
And this could just be the third time

Rams NFL Championships :

"
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."
Old 07-16-2005, 09:01 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
from what i remember you cant view the fourms without registration...so i registered again to see the sliders....then i just started posting. at least i have a life, unlike being the admin for a ****ing video game site....get a real job doggie.
That is why I didn't ban you right away. I was waiting for the meltdown. Thanks, I needed a good laugh.
I love the "I have a life" comment. Two kids, a wife, a house, and a full time job...yeah, I need a life.

Everyone wave bye to persay.
The guy, with a life, will now be banned for the third time. I'm sure he'll be back though, because he has a life.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:01 PM   #44
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

So you got banned...found yourself onto another computer to join again...and you're downing someone else for not having a life?!
Old 07-16-2005, 09:03 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
That is why I didn't ban you right away. I was waiting for the meltdown. Thanks, I needed a good laugh.
I love the "I have a life" comment. Two kids, a wife, a house, and a full time job...yeah, I need a life.

The guy, with a life, will now be banned for the third time. I'm sure he'll be back though, because he has a life.
How did I know?

Rams NFL Championships :

"
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2005, 09:08 PM   #46
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

I think sully's life sounds better than persay's.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:22 PM   #47
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
I love these people who are constantly making excuses for the horrible passing game. "Fix the sliders", "You must suck" and "Use a better QB" are not excuses. Just live with the fact that, for the second year in a row, EA ruined the passing game.
I love you too.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:25 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:

yeah...you know it doesnt take long to make a new name right....so it has nothing to do with having a life or not whether u come back or not. so maybe you got a life....and unless you get paid real good for being an admin here.....get a real job, doggie. but dont ban me i wont cause trouble i just wanna continie debating on the passing game issue with the game and i like looking at the sliders and stuff.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »