Home

Redshirting in RFTH

This is a discussion on Redshirting in RFTH within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2005, 09:22 PM   #1
Drive for 5

Lonestar210's Arena

OVR: 8
Redshirting in RFTH

Is their anyway to redshirt my player in RFTH or any other player for that matter?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2005, 09:28 PM   #2
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Redshirting in RFTH

My guess would be that if you play all the games and keep your player on the bench than he doesn' accumulate stats and simply redshirts. That's the way it works in the dynasty mode and it works for other freshman in RFTH.

My Video Game Streams
Old 09-27-2005, 12:41 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I was about to ask a similar question and searched the forums to see if anyone had tried this. It seems like RFTH is set up for four years (they made four different dorm rooms). What if you tried to redshirt yourself? It would be difficult since the CPU coach always wants to start you. You would have to be careful about not playing yourself. Would it not let you redshirt and advance your class rank anyway? Would it still move you into a new dorm room each year and make you go pro (or coach) after the fourth year? Would something get totally screwed up becuase EA didn't think of this possibility?

Has anyone heard of anyone trying this? If not I'll have to try it myself just to see if anything funny happens.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:02 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

It won't allow you to redshirt. Your players class rank advances even if he does not play..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »