Home

this is going to be a problem

This is a discussion on this is going to be a problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2005, 04:37 PM   #17
Rookie

westwood's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: this is going to be a problem

i dont see any difference when guys are INZ, maybe a broken tackle from a RB. but thats it, its not like they kick it into god mode. if you're getting torched when hes INZ you were more than likely getting torched before that.
Old 07-17-2005, 04:45 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin
I think you mean #7 of Ohio State, because #17 is a LB by the name of Marcus Freeman. One guy the CPU dominated me with was Miami Ohio LB Terna Nande. Granted I beat them in a blowout, but he was everywhere, anytime there was a run to his side it was worthless, and passing to a guy he covered was hard, he was matched up against Ginn a couple of times, and won.
I play in the MAC and I know what you're talking about man. Nande is a stud. He had 11 tacks, 1FF, 1 INT, and 2 Sacks against me. Eventhough I won (with Bowling Green) he was indeed everywhere.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:38 PM   #19
Rookie

OU44's Arena

OVR: 1

I hate the impact player B.S.!! Vince Young is ridiculous when he is "in the zone"! Can we turn that thing off or what?
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Q Dawg.bmp (11.0 KB, 56 views)
Old 07-17-2005, 08:45 PM   #20
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by OU44
I hate the impact player B.S.!! Vince Young is ridiculous when he is "in the zone"! Can we turn that thing off or what?
Just another feature that was not needed in a football game..This is not basketball...or is it with all the fast break plays....EA just needs to stick to true game play...This game does not need anymore arcadish features
Old 07-17-2005, 08:54 PM   #21
MVP

faster's Arena

Are you guys kidding me? Do you use stiffarms, jukes, etc? When any of my backs are "in the zone" it's an instant 10 yard carry no matter what if it goes to the "in the zone" camera. I find it to be so ridiculous I don't give them the ball when they're in the zone anymore. I was going for 20 carries, 300 yards every game... that's on Heisman with things toned down.

Honestly, this game is probably going to be traded in. It offers no real challenge...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLowe
yeah, i've played through a season and i haven't noticed it being that bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2005, 08:55 PM   #22
MVP

faster's Arena

Seems like god mode to me. And if you've got WR that's in the zone, it's an auto-catch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westwood
i dont see any difference when guys are INZ, maybe a broken tackle from a RB. but thats it, its not like they kick it into god mode. if you're getting torched when hes INZ you were more than likely getting torched before that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »