Home

What difficulty level do you play at?

This is a discussion on What difficulty level do you play at? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2005, 10:09 PM   #1
All Star

OVR: 17
What difficulty level do you play at?

Right now i just started a dyntasty to see how it is recruiting and getting used to the gameplay before the named rosters come out and before i start my real dynasty. I use Arkansas, my first game against SMS I beat them 116 - 7 playing 5 minute quarters. I wasnt even trying to run up the score as my QB was only like 9-17 for 200+ yards 2 td's. My line blew theirs up every single time, there were enormous holes to run through, even my Fullback broke a carry for 60+ yards and a score. The thing that got me was special teams, my returner had like 8 td's all on punt returns and over 300 some yards in that one game! Which instantly propelled him into the Heisman race. I know small schools are supposed to suck and my arkansas team by no stretch of the imagination is all that good(I had guys dropping passes all day long!) but has anyone beat a school this bad on all american setting?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2005, 10:30 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: What difficulty level do you play at?

I play on AA, but yes, there are major problems with the default slider settings. I found running to be WAY too easy. Darius Walker had 465 yards rushing on 41 carries.

To get a good game, you need to adjust the sliders alot. I recommend trying Playmakers sliders if you're looking for a challenge. They seem to be extremely hard to me, so it's definately possible to make the game more challenging on AA.
Old 07-17-2005, 10:38 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I also use Arkansas and Playmaker's sliders (they are very good for me) but it didn't make the SMS game any more competitive. They were just awful. However, Vandy in game #2 was significantly more competitive and USC just beat the crap out of me. I think it just speaks to how well the separation between good/bad/great teams was addressed in this year's game.
Old 07-17-2005, 10:43 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 17

Ok, i was going to say, i know im good but not that good lol.....thanks, I'll try those sliders out. yea, SMS was just plain pitiful, i wasnt even trying to score and i would, that game took forever to play lol. I'm mad they managed to score once.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »