Home

I found a way to stop the deep ball

This is a discussion on I found a way to stop the deep ball within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2005, 12:15 AM   #25
Rookie

wishcoats's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I found a way to stop the deep ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
i'm glad you know what momentum is...

now, in sports when teams are down and out they try desperation out of the norm things to do whatever they can to get back into the game......that's all i'm saying.......you see it all the time.....it doesn't necessarily mean it's a computer cheat.....in real life players aren't robots, they make mistakes....so just because you were shutting down someone for 3 quarters doesn't mean in the fourth the other team can't complete an 80 yard td pass.....maybe the corner slipped, who knows......all i'm saying is anything can happen in sports and i think that's what ea is portraying.....and if that's what you want to call cheating then fine i just look at it as the cpu is doing whatever it can to win and i need to find a way to stop them because a game isn't 3 quarters, it's 4.

good to know about your jr. varsity dynasty.
I understand what he is saying. I mean at times it feels like wow there is no way that they are coming back. What you have to understand is that EA is trying to encorpporate momentum in to the game. Now if you think they did that worng that is ok but I knw that it makes the game more chalenging because you know that the CPU has the potential to come back and make it a game ANYTIME.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »