Home

Is fatigue working properly?

This is a discussion on Is fatigue working properly? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2005, 10:21 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Is fatigue working properly?

It seems to me that if you play 5 min quarters, your players don't tire as much as if you are playing longer quarters with longer drives. Also, check your starters stamina rating. My RB has a 91 stamina and hardly ever gets tired.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:40 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by lav
Oops, I missed the fact that you already tried 80/85. What do you mean by, you "wish the slider went to 85/90"??? What does it go up to? I've never paid too much attention.
I wish the guy would sub out when he was 85% "health" and back in at 90%, That way, they would sub in more. It seems that an impact RB will never get down to 80% no matter how much he carries the ball.

I think the fix may be to put the back up in to a specific formation you don't use a whole lot of and rund that formation a few times a game.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:44 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 16

My starter never seems to get tired, but have you noticed if you do bring in a backup, he's tired after one play? Within 4 or 5 plays, he's subbing out of the game. No lie, I was blowing out a team, so I subbed in my backup RB in the 4th. Over the course of 10 plays, my second, third, and FOURTH string running backs all subbed in because they were tired after only a couple of plays. That's really stupid, IMO. I also subbed in a backup QB, and after one play, a scramble to the sideline, his block on the playcalling screen was already orange. The fatigue for backup players is a bit ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2005, 12:38 PM   #12
Pro

BhamTiger's Arena

OVR: 7

The only way I've found to get my backup HB some carries every game is to sub him into certain formations. I run the option on offense, so I usually have 40-50 running plays every game, with my starter averaging 25-30 carries. If I didn't use the formation subs, it would be probably 35-40 carries...
Old 07-19-2005, 01:23 PM   #13
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BhamTiger
The only way I've found to get my backup HB some carries every game is to sub him into certain formations. I run the option on offense, so I usually have 40-50 running plays every game, with my starter averaging 25-30 carries. If I didn't use the formation subs, it would be probably 35-40 carries...

That's how I do it too. I play 8 minute quarters on AA and my starting tailback never get's subbed out, even if he is tired. I have the subb setting set to like 90 too. Ah well. It doesn't bother me too much. My backups suck anyway.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 07-19-2005, 01:25 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am playing with GT and my tailback comes out at least twice a game for about 4 plays.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:33 PM   #15
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxChamp
My starter never seems to get tired, but have you noticed if you do bring in a backup, he's tired after one play? Within 4 or 5 plays, he's subbing out of the game. No lie, I was blowing out a team, so I subbed in my backup RB in the 4th. Over the course of 10 plays, my second, third, and FOURTH string running backs all subbed in because they were tired after only a couple of plays. That's really stupid, IMO. I also subbed in a backup QB, and after one play, a scramble to the sideline, his block on the playcalling screen was already orange. The fatigue for backup players is a bit ridiculous.
i noticed this too, my backup RB ran the the ball 2 or 3 times and was tired.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »