Home

New animations you've seen

This is a discussion on New animations you've seen within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2005, 09:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
New animations you've seen

I noticed on punt return for CPU if you get too close to the returner one of his teammates will try to push you into him.I also saw a new break tackle animation for wide receivers when they catch the ball.
More than a relief pitcher I’m the closer.
"-Jay Z

"And I'm not cocky I'm confident so when you tell me I'm the best it's a compliment"-Jadakiss

"Flow sicker than the third floor in hospitals"-Lil Wayne
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2005, 10:04 AM   #2
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: New animations you've seen

I'm not sure if some of the tackling animations were in last years game but I'm really feeling alot of them. I love the one when you try to stiff arm and the guy gets ahold of your jersey and pulls you down.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:05 AM   #3
stewaat

OVR:

I love the one where you tackle the guy by his ankles.

Old 07-21-2005, 10:14 AM   #4
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5

The three best I've seen:

LB Strip

The LB grabs the guy by the ball and tries to rip it out of his hands. AJ Hawk did that to Illinois' QB last night inside my redzone and I recovered the fumble.

Facemask

The 15 yard facemask penalty is accompanied by a sick animation where you see the player get completely turned around. If you haven't seen it yet, you will. And you'll know immediately when you do.

Impact Stutter

I was returning a punt with Teddy Ginn. I ran toward the left sidelines and there was one defender between the end zone and me. I hit the right analog stick to juke right, only Teddy decided otherwise. Instead, he stepped right, stutter-stepped left, and juked back to the right as the defender flew past. AWESOME. I must have replayed that 10 times.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:32 AM   #5
Pro

C_Bailey24's Arena

OVR: 6

I saw something i've NEVER seen in any football videogame. I saw a clip - an actual clip. The funny thing is when it happened i was th guy trying to chase down the punt returner and i'm sitting there saying " damn he clipped me" not expecting anything to happen because usually in football games u never really actually "see" the penalty happen but at the end of the play the refs called it. I was impressed. I replayed it and u could actually see the guy extend his arms and push me in the back causing me to go off balance and fall to the ground.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2005, 10:37 AM   #6
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5

Yea, they had that last year.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:47 AM   #7
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

The facemask animation was in last years game. I wish the refs would blow that call sometimes, because it seems like all the time when I try to strip the ball I end up getting this animation.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:50 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 17

i had a wr caught a td while FALLING BACKWARD ON HIS BACK! what it made it sweeter, 3 defenders jumped trying to get the ball...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »