Home

pseudo-solution for xbox slowdown!

This is a discussion on pseudo-solution for xbox slowdown! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2005, 05:24 PM   #25
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: pseudo-solution for xbox slowdown!

There is slowdown. Its not as bad as last year but its still there.

It happens near the goalline, on kickoffs, turnovers, and running plays up the middle when their is a lot of chaos going on during the play. Basically the play slows down and isn't as fast and crisp as it normally is. I don't think adjusting your TV, tweaking sliders, or buying cables will help the problem. Its how the game was programmed so I wouldn't recommend putting your xbox in the dryer, vaccuuming it out, or doing any of the other crazy stuff you see on here. Its not that bad and the game is still playable which is probably why most people don't notice it.

As for Texas, they always seem to overhype everything while at the same time never really proving or backing up a thing. I am not surprised that the they think Vince Young is the next coming and that this year they will win the National title.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2005, 08:56 PM   #26
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDofBA
There is slowdown. Its not as bad as last year but its still there.

It happens near the goalline, on kickoffs, turnovers, and running plays up the middle when their is a lot of chaos going on during the play. Basically the play slows down and isn't as fast and crisp as it normally is. I don't think adjusting your TV, tweaking sliders, or buying cables will help the problem. Its how the game was programmed so I wouldn't recommend putting your xbox in the dryer, vaccuuming it out, or doing any of the other crazy stuff you see on here. Its not that bad and the game is still playable which is probably why most people don't notice it.

As for Texas, they always seem to overhype everything while at the same time never really proving or backing up a thing. I am not surprised that the they think Vince Young is the next coming and that this year they will win the National title.
yeah i feel the same way... the xbox hardware just can`t keep the FPS when is too much on the screen is normal it happend on ps1, ps2 and xbox and will still happen on latest year.

we only have to wait until next gen to this to be fix it and then... until 3 or 4 years for the problem to return..
Old 07-21-2005, 09:06 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCTrojan83
Haha...Best thing about that TV is my buddy's dad is an engineer at Mitsubishi and he got me a rediculous discount on that tv...retailed at the time for a little under $4,000 (including tax) and I bought it for 2,400 (including tax).
I bought the same TV in May for 2,400.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:28 AM   #28
Pro

USCTrojan83's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
I bought the same TV in May for 2,400.
Hows it treating you so far?
Buffalo Bills
San Francisco 49ers
MLB Baseball
Los Angeles Angeles of Anahiem
Atlanta Braves
NHL Hockey
Los Angeles Kings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »