Home

Cut Scenes

This is a discussion on Cut Scenes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2005, 12:16 PM   #17
Rookie

Swervekid's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Cut Scenes

This reminds me of a previous post where someone noticed no black players on the one star academic create a team. It got locked like this one surely will. I agree obviously an oversight by EA. In my opinion they can't win here. As I don't think they would randomly change the cheerleader model for different schools. So if they have 3 cheerleaders and they make one black people will complain. If they have 3 cheerleaders and 2 of them are black people will complain and so on. My advice is playing the game and when the cheerleaders come on look down and scratch that itch that has been bugging you during 5 minute drive.

Edit: PS COUNT ME IN!!
As Down the field we thunder.

Knights of the Green and Gold
Fight with all your might!
Fight on you stalwart Ram team
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Old 07-22-2005, 01:43 PM   #18
Rookie

mudd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answerman21
How come they never show black cheerleaders in close ups of cut scenes? I friend of mine brought it to my attention and I thought he was just making it up and I played about 20 games and still no cut scene close up of a black cheerleader.
what difference does it make? are you going to count the number of black and white recruits too??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphik
Yea, I doubt they even noticed that was gonna happen. Ethier that or the black cheerleaders look ghoulish up close.
attractiveness has no color... so are you saying that the white cheerleaders look good up close... they are images... what are you trying to say?

My Blog and Site

Last edited by mudd; 07-22-2005 at 01:55 PM.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:13 PM   #19
Rookie

longhorn35's Arena

OVR: 2

why don't they ever show the guy guy cheerleaders? I mean I have played about 20 games and they never show the gay guy cheerleaders...

You guys should stop playing this game right now and go listen to the savagenation to get a little bit of perspective and then go back to the game and realize it IS A GAME and not a report on the state of the society...

Any hoo... can anyone tell me why I keep throwin multiple picks in every game... ist 3 passes against OSU got picked off of volleyball tips...I mean some of these are freakin monster tips that get snagged ans others my QB just launches the ball to an area not even close to a receiver... I play with Texas and VY is decent...
Old 07-22-2005, 02:17 PM   #20
Rookie

mudd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn35
why don't they ever show the guy guy cheerleaders? I mean I have played about 20 games and they never show the gay guy cheerleaders...

You guys should stop playing this game right now and go listen to the savagenation to get a little bit of perspective and then go back to the game and realize it IS A GAME and not a report on the state of the society...

Any hoo... can anyone tell me why I keep throwin multiple picks in every game... ist 3 passes against OSU got picked off of volleyball tips...I mean some of these are freakin monster tips that get snagged ans others my QB just launches the ball to an area not even close to a receiver... I play with Texas and VY is decent...
solution to the multiple picks... run the ball :y4: , na i dont know, how accurate is your QB, and check his composure and awareness too...

My Blog and Site

Last edited by mudd; 07-22-2005 at 02:24 PM.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:30 PM   #21
Rookie

longhorn35's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudd
solution to the multiple picks... run the ball :y4: , na i dont know, how accurate is your QB, and check his composure and awareness too...
Vince Young is a decent QB. But his 1 st 3 passes picked... off of tips.... I guess I'll just go into the practice mode and refine my skills. Got too acustomed to 2005 passing and this feels so different...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2005, 02:33 PM   #22
Rookie

mudd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn35
Vince Young is a decent QB. But his 1 st 3 passes picked... off of tips.... I guess I'll just go into the practice mode and refine my skills. Got too acustomed to 2005 passing and this feels so different...
maybe his composure was down when you threw the picks... he might be cheating on exams or something, watch out the sanction police are gonna getcha

My Blog and Site

Old 07-22-2005, 05:41 PM   #23
Banned

Yeah, this thread was created with no intentions of causing a stir at all..... None at all.... *sigh*

This issue is better taken up with EA, not as some random post on a public board where you KNOW youre instigating stupid yet controversial comments.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »