Home

Anyone converted RFTH to dynasty yet?

This is a discussion on Anyone converted RFTH to dynasty yet? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2005, 07:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Anyone converted RFTH to dynasty yet?

I have a RFTH going and was wondering, since this is a new feature what happened at the end of RFTH. I know the manual says you can export to Madden or Begin a dynasty but was wondering what it entails.

Does it ask you to choose a school to "coach"? Can you choose any school you want or are there contract offers?

Any information would be great. I just do not want to sim 4 years to find out...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2005, 07:45 PM   #2
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Anyone converted RFTH to dynasty yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyinafrica
I have a RFTH going and was wondering, since this is a new feature what happened at the end of RFTH. I know the manual says you can export to Madden or Begin a dynasty but was wondering what it entails.

Does it ask you to choose a school to "coach"? Can you choose any school you want or are there contract offers?

Any information would be great. I just do not want to sim 4 years to find out...
At the end of my third year i figured i would save right after my bowl game and see what happened. Well basically you have to choose to end your RFTH and Import your guy into madden. I did that and then it saved my guy onto my memory card. Then i went back and reloaded the file and decided to go into the Coach mode. Unfortunatly i had to go so i could only get up to the screen asking me. The good news is that you can save your guy onto the memory card while still continuing as a coach so long as you save right before your asked to choose. The bad news is that i didn't get far enough into my experiment to see if you choose where to coach or if you just continue with your team.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:25 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks for the information. I think I will do a bunch of simming tonight to see what happens. I will let you know.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:00 PM   #4
Pro

UNLV_1999's Arena

OVR: 7

I would like to know too before I start the RFTH mode. Thanks
Old 07-24-2005, 10:28 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 6

You are able to coach any team that you want...when you're done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2005, 10:29 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 6

It's also your player in RFTH that becomes a coach. You don't create a coach and you can't edit what he looks like after you choose this option. Cheers.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:37 AM   #7
Rookie

To add to what CNLJ1981 said...

Last night I simmed the 3 1/2 years left in my RFTH. Took 2 and 1/2 hours. PS3 needs to be faster..anyway here is what happened at the end of RFTH.

at the 3 year mark you can choose to enter the draft early or stay for your senior season.

At the end of your senior season you can choose to export to Madden or you can begin your coaching carreer. (there are several differnt menu items to choose from like seeing your stats etc..)

Once you select to begincoaching you will be sent to a screen were you can choose any team you wish to coach. They are in order by prestege ranking. (I wish you could somehow get offers from lower prestege schools, maybe next year.)

After the school is selcted you will be sent to the dynasty window.

I am not sure if you enter in recruiting mode (which is were you should enter) or if you enter in the in-season section. Anyone know?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »