Home

I, for one, enjoy this game

This is a discussion on I, for one, enjoy this game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2005, 07:54 AM   #1
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13
I, for one, enjoy this game

Ok so it seems like just about every thread talks about the things they don't like about this game, so it's about time to say something positive.

I am really enjoying this game. I've found a slider set that gets reasonable results, and I'm trying to build my Missouri Tigers into a powerhouse. Just the other day, I played against Nebraska in Lincoln and came away with a win in double OT to keep my national championship hopes alive. My only complaint is that I wish I could play more.

Is anyone else having a good experience with this game?

*NOTE* I do not work for EA, I do not want to work for EA and I do not have a blind loyalty to EA. I buy and play NCAA football because I enjoy college football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2005, 08:36 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: I, for one, enjoy this game

I love this game. So that makes two of us.

Old 08-03-2005, 08:47 AM   #3
Rookie

gern's Arena

OVR: 2

I, too, thoroughly enjoy the game. I think a lot of the "Complaints" and "glitch" reports can sometimes be misconstrued as dislike for the game. However, people have to be playing a helluva alot to detect some of the discreet hiccups in the game. And I get an overall positive feel for the game from those on the forum.

I've yet to play any game that doesn't have a blemish or two. But for the casual player, which I consider myself one, they addressed one of my biggest disappointments from last year, which was the overall game speed. Now if we could only get that in-game save, I'd be in NCAA bliss.

Enjoy.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:12 AM   #4
Rookie

halltheway's Arena

OVR: 1

I am definitely enjoying this game; a good indication is how much my wife hates it!
Old 08-03-2005, 09:21 AM   #5
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by halltheway
I am definitely enjoying this game; a good indication is how much my wife hates it!
Amen to that. I'm right there with you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2005, 09:22 AM   #6
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by halltheway
:y4: LOL.

That is my house to the tee.

But yeah, I am totally enjoying this game and I haven't even started a dynasty yet.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:23 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3
Thumbs up Re: I, for one, enjoy this game

I too, am enjoying this game. Using a slightly modified version of Jistic's sliders, I am having realistic games. Last year, after all the frustration with CPU passing stats, I returned NCAA 2005 for NCAA 2004, so after 2 years I am back to enjoying my favorite sport video game. I always enjoyed college over the pros.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:13 AM   #8
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

Ya... I'm definately enjoying it too. For some odd reason, it feels more like 04 to me than 05 did... and 04 is probably, up to now(not sure yet), my favorite football game ever... I mean, I logged almost 200 games on 04.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »