Home

I just got worked by San Diego State!!

This is a discussion on I just got worked by San Diego State!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2005, 01:39 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I just got worked by San Diego State!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyJannetty13
As an SDSU fan, I can tell you that the Michigan and OSU games were two of their best games ever. Great defense.
As an SDSU alum, I can tell you it's always the same story. Close but no cigar. Still one outright division title since 79. Still 0-30 against UCLA (maybe this year). Still never can make the Holiday Bowl which was invented for us. At least I can sell out the Q in the game and the unis are awesome.
Old 08-12-2005, 05:27 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnglishHombre
That was an excellent game to watch. SDSU gave 'em all they could handle, and then some. They have had a pretty good defense for a few years now. Hanging 52 on OSU, though? Don't think thats quite gonna happen.

Maybe not 52, but any games winable on the right day. Remember UCLA vs. USC? Hell remember USC's first half season when they nearly lost to CAL,VTech, they should not have came away with all those wins but they did.That's what make great teams great, and that's coming from a strong SOONER supporter.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:16 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 4

After 4 years in this game SDSU usually has a RB and QB who are in the heisman race every year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »