Home

Blitz will be better then Madden

This is a discussion on Blitz will be better then Madden within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 05:31 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 25
Blitz will be better then Madden

There I said it. I love Madden this year and I love the passing cone. However there is nothing new in Madden to really draw me in. However Blitz looks awesome. First off the graphics and presentation of Blitz are way better then Madden. ALso the story mode looks awesome. The gameplay has always been fun as heck and quite smooth. Also the incredible number of options you have in the game rule. Such as wether or not to juice your players, and hope that they are not randomly selected to have a drug test. Also when a player gets injured you can either treat them or juice them. So many cool things like that will actually make this a VERY good game. I suggest you guys at least check it out. I will continue to play Madden but this is the football game of the year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »