Home

Home Field Advantage On or Off?

This is a discussion on Home Field Advantage On or Off? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2005, 02:41 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Home Field Advantage On or Off?

Do you guys play with HFA on or off. I'm tired of playing with it on because in every big game I'll get three fumbles or ints in the first quarter and I will be up 35-0 or I will fumble three series in a row and they will be up 21-0. This is a little unrealistic to me because it happens in 2 out of every 3 games. Is anyone else having his issue
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2005, 03:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Home Field Advantage On or Off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzdwfy
Do you guys play with HFA on or off. I'm tired of playing with it on because in every big game I'll get three fumbles or ints in the first quarter and I will be up 35-0 or I will fumble three series in a row and they will be up 21-0. This is a little unrealistic to me because it happens in 2 out of every 3 games. Is anyone else having his issue
Totally, but I don't know if it is the HFA or not. I have heard complaints about this even with it turned off. I haven't tried much myself, maybe tonight. I hate the way the atmosphere isn't the same without it tho, it's too bad the crowd doesn't get into it as much when it is off.

I wonder if that affects the impact players causing my rb to fumble 2-3 times a game as well (see my thread).
Old 09-01-2005, 07:07 AM   #3
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

You have to play with the HFA off to get good consistant games.
There are way too many turnovers and just weird things that happen with the HFA on!
Old 09-01-2005, 12:44 PM   #4
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10

yeah I started seeing wieder and wierder stuff happening everyday on my games. Seemed a little unrealistic with the fumbles and not being able to do anything for an entire game.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:18 PM   #5
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I haven't tried it off yet. I like it on as home field is so important in college football. Some of my young guys do piss their pants and cough the ball up but I can live with that.

Is it just turnovers you guys see or other stuff?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2005, 04:06 PM   #6
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

What bugs me is that if you make a couple of off balance throws for incompletions your qbs ratings will go way down, and the rest of the game it is hard to complete a pass!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »