Home

I love this game agian

This is a discussion on I love this game agian within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2005, 02:11 PM   #1
Banned

Bucks06's Arena

OVR: 6
I love this game agian

Ok...so I havent touched this game since the 8th of August because ive been busy and I got a little tired ot it....Well after watching a weekend of college football i decided to fire it up agian and i cant believe I ever stopped playing. Its not the most perfect football game ever created but its def. a huge improvment over last year's version and the best game in the series.
I just started a dynasty with Oklahoma St. because my dynasty with Ohio St. got too easy and ive always have rooted for the Cowboys.
There also in a very difficult conference so it should be fun to play with them.
Just thought I tell everyone that I love this game again!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2005, 02:21 PM   #2
GOAT

dales's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: I love this game agian

I'm in the same boat as you. I hadn't played this game for a while (since Madden came out) but I popped it in last night and got my Boston College dynasty started. I can't believe I ever stopped playing it.
Old 09-05-2005, 02:26 PM   #3
Banned

Bucks06's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dales
I'm in the same boat as you. I hadn't played this game for a while (since Madden came out) but I popped it in last night and got my Boston College dynasty started. I can't believe I ever stopped playing it.
I just need to get use to the controls agian and everything and then ill be set to play my dynasty.
Old 09-05-2005, 02:27 PM   #4
MVP

cdawg44's Arena

OVR: 11

Same here, I have been in school for some time and hadn't touched the game. Until after watching the games this weekend. I am going to get more gaming in until midterms.

My Teams:
NCAA Football: USC Trojans
NCAA Basketball: UNC Tarheels
NFL: Houston Texans
Premier League: Arsenal
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 09-05-2005, 03:57 PM   #5
DH7
Rookie

OVR: 1

in the same boat as all of you... played madden for a while, but NCAA, even with flaws, is a more fun and responsive game (not to mention better looking).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2005, 04:12 PM   #6

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Yeah after my college football binge this past weekend, I am ready to fire up NCAA 06 again.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:17 PM   #7
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH7
in the same boat as all of you... played madden for a while, but NCAA, even with flaws, is a more fun and responsive game (not to mention better looking).
Haha, same as everyone else. College ball got me in the mood again this weekend, and I played the game for about three days straight... while watching games on my picture in picture

Oh, and DH7, I completely agree: this game is much better looking (although I wish it had day/night progression).

Old 09-05-2005, 07:42 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

same as everyone else. I fired up a Texas dynasty Saturday and have played 4 games so far. Thanks to the start of the real college football season.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »