Home

Official Next Gen NCAA 07 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Official Next Gen NCAA 07 Wishlist within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2005, 01:48 AM   #73
Pro

WFU2521's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Official Next Gen NCAA 07 Wishlist

i like the ideas of

- working out recruits over summer
- year long practice mode or spring drills in the dynasty
- a spring game would be really cool

-having the Army all-american game and getting to see some of you prospects (like march madness with the round ball)

-more create-a-school options

I think if you add to much stuff dealing with other coaches and $$$ issues than NCAA becomes more like Madden. not sure if you guys want that or not. i kind of prefer them to be different like that. but either way it would still be cool with me

Wake Forest

ATL Braves

It all started back in '99 when time was hard, North Carolina Central but we called it the yard...
Old 10-31-2005, 02:00 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 2

This is something they should have fixed years ago, but I would say fix kicks!!!
I've never seen a college kicker kick a field goal at a 60 degree angle. Most kicks start low, and work their way higher.

Also most kicks take longer than a half second to get off the ground.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:20 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Where'd create a prospect go ?
create a prospect is in 2006.

I think that all those stadium features would be my dream! I hope that they look at this and implement them. Make it NEXT GEN BABY !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2005, 07:23 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 28

First, I hope NCAA Football 2007 makes it to the XBox 360. Imagine the graphics....Here are a few things I would like to see next year:

1) Real coaches....
2) Deteriating fields
3) Notre Dame's new green jerseys
4) The ability to wear classic jerseys during dynasty
5) More classic jerseys
6) Chain gang -- Something EA hasn't had since the Genesis days
7) Team specific entrances -- Yes, these got generic this year. Disappointing, especially with last year's effort with ND walking through the tunnel. Would like to see Michigan hit the booster sign, fog in Miami, players touch the rock at Clemson, the Seminole drive the fiery spear at the 50-yard line....
8) Improved end zones in bowl games -- i.e. the Rose Bowl paints the end zones and sidelines team colors, not just transfer the end zone from that team's stadium
9) HD
10) Custom playbooks with custom plays
11) College Gameday on location w/ game predictions and postgame highlights
12) In game cutaways to other games in action (again, this used to happen on the Genesis)
13) Tear-away jerseys from the 80s....
14) Drag tackler animations
15) MORE SNOW!!!
16) More uniform options on create a team
17) Get rid of toughest places to play rankings....I won three titles with Purdue and was never ranked....Keep the stadium noise but the rankings are useless.
18) Ability to cast votes for the coaches poll...

Last edited by Eski33; 11-04-2005 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:36 PM   #77
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eski33
First, I hope NCAA Football 2007 makes it to the XBox 360. Imagine the graphics....Here are a few things I would like to see next year:

1) Real coaches....
7) Team specific entrances -- Yes, these got generic this year. Disappointing, especially with last year's effort with ND walking through the tunnel. Would like to see Michigan hit the booster sign, fog in Miami, players touch the rock at Clemson, the Seminole drive the fiery spear at the 50-yard line....
8) Improved end zones in bowl games -- i.e. the Rose Bowl paints the end zones and sidelines team colors, not just transfer the end zone from that team's stadium
11) College Gameday on location w/ game predictions and postgame highlights
12) In game cutaways to other games in action (again, this used to happen on the Genesis)
16) More uniform options on create a team
17) Get rid of toughest places to play rankings....I won three titles with Purdue and was never ranked....Keep the stadium noise but the rankings are useless.
18) Ability to cast votes for the coaches poll...
I agree with all of the above, but these the most. I'd love to pull a Mack Brown on the last week of the year and sneak into the BCS.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:15 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 2

Add the ability to upgrade stadiums! I want to play as my alma mater but I end up remaking them because the stadium is to small. The ability to "grow" a schools program should include upgrading stadiums and changing uniforms, etc.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:20 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmas
Add the ability to upgrade stadiums! I want to play as my alma mater but I end up remaking them because the stadium is to small. The ability to "grow" a schools program should include upgrading stadiums and changing uniforms, etc.
I have been hoping for that for a while. I would also like to see the ability to change your teams uniform styles.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:39 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

-during the summer I would like to have recruiting camps where you could invite 100 or so prospects, mostly juniors going into their senior years and possibly some younger prospects. You should get more in-depth scouting of all the players that come, play a scrimmage, maybe a round robin of 4 teams with 5 on 5 or 7 on 7, and run some drills.

-more staff, at least an offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator, sp teams, maybe more

-pipelines should be for specific high schools more so then specific states, for example if I am Michigan kids from PA should be interested in me, but if I get 2 or 3 from a specific high school then I should get a pipeline to that school that could get stronger if I get more kids from that high school.

-the ability for rivals to change. If you play a specific opponent for a couple of years and have great games with them they should become a rivalry. This would me especially helpful when a team switches conferences.

-more customization, ability to edit conferences, add/remove conference title games, ability to play a playoff system, how many teams in the playoff, where the games are played, ability to edit class.

-this is more of annoyance but I would like the players to have their birthdates in the game. I hate having Madden magically assign ages for them when you import them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »