Home

I cannot beat Georgia Tech!!

This is a discussion on I cannot beat Georgia Tech!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2005, 05:10 PM   #1
Banned

Head Coach's Arena

OVR: 4
Angry I cannot beat Georgia Tech!!

In year one of my dynasty with the hurricanes I was 6-0 ranked number 2 in the country. I lost to Georgia Tech 31-24 at home. I couldnt stop there running back number 45. He ran for like 180 yards on me.

In year two I played them again and had a 7-0 record and ranked number one in the country going into the game. This time they beat me 31-19 because their backup QB who replaced their injured starter threw 4 TD passes on me. Not only that with the score 24-19 late in the fourth I drove inside the 20 yd line. I completed a pass down to the 5 but my WR fumbles the ball and they recover it.They drive down the field and score on me.

For some reason this team has my number because I have beaten FSU both years of my dynasty. All I can do is say damn because they have ruined my season both years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2005, 05:16 PM   #2
Running of the Bulls

Macar91's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: I cannot beat Georgia Tech!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head Coach
In year one of my dynasty with the hurricanes I was 6-0 ranked number 2 in the country. I lost to Georgia Tech 31-24 at home. I couldnt stop there running back number 45. He ran for like 180 yards on me.

In year two I played them again and had a 7-0 record and ranked number one in the country going into the game. This time they beat me 31-19 because their backup QB who replaced their injured starter threw 4 TD passes on me. Not only that with the score 24-19 late in the fourth I drove inside the 20 yd line. I completed a pass down to the 5 but my WR fumbles the ball and they recover it.They drive down the field and score on me.

For some reason this team has my number because I have beaten FSU both years of my dynasty. All I can do is say damn because they have ruined my season both years.

I can't beat them either. The only difference is that I am using NC St.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:22 PM   #3
Rookie

mtrash's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macar91
I can't beat them either. The only difference is that I am using NC St.
I'm using state too

tech has beat me 4 out of 5 years

i was ranked #1 3 of those times
Old 09-15-2005, 06:01 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

GT was #2 in my dynasty and I was looking for a great matchup for the ACC Championship and trip to the Rose Bowl, but GT ended up losing.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:25 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Calvin Johnson was dinged up and didn't play in my Carolina dynasty....I smoked them, unlike the real thing last Saturday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2005, 09:57 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I beat them with Georgia last week, very close game though.
I won with 1 second left in the game.
Old 09-16-2005, 07:08 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Odd...although I haven't played any of their games in this young season, the once-ranked Wramblin' Wreck has crashed and burned to an 0-3 start, along with fellow one-time top 25 Boston College.
College Hoops 2k8: Duke, Winston-Salem State
Old 09-16-2005, 10:29 PM   #8
Rookie

jacketin08's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head Coach

The backup QB is #13 Taylor Bennet. And #45 is PJ Daniels.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »