Home

AtXj's Dynasty Starter Kit...

This is a discussion on AtXj's Dynasty Starter Kit... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2005, 01:58 PM   #25
Rookie

Meeker's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: AtXj's Dynasty Starter Kit...

Great kit man. I love it! Thanks a lot!!!

The Ohio State University
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2005, 03:26 PM   #26
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

Quick question. sm27's sim sliders have the aggression and sub %'s way low, but the default for each team is much higher. Do you set your opponents aggression and sub sliders to default as well as set the run/pass ratio to juk34man's settings when playing? And then set the aggression, sub, and run/pass ratio back to sm27's sim settings after the game. I'm just confused if people are setting the aggressiona and sub% sliders to the default setting for their opponents before they play them.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:58 PM   #27
Glory, Glory, Man United!

AtXj's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportGamer24
Quick question. sm27's sim sliders have the aggression and sub %'s way low, but the default for each team is much higher. Do you set your opponents aggression and sub sliders to default as well as set the run/pass ratio to juk34man's settings when playing? And then set the aggression, sub, and run/pass ratio back to sm27's sim settings after the game. I'm just confused if people are setting the aggressiona and sub% sliders to the default setting for their opponents before they play them.
Yes, it is very critical you do this.

Set yours AND your opponents agression, sub and run/pass ratios to default for BOTH OFFENSE and DEFENSE. Then change your opponents, not your own, offensive run/pass ratio to what jukeman suggests. You don't need to change your's because you are calling the plays and it will have no effect.

After the game change ALL of the sliders for both yours and your opponents OFFENSE AND DEFENSE back to sm27's updated settings.

I made the mistake for my first two non-conference games of not setting the agression and sub sliders for both teams back to their default and in essence you are left with your opponent subbing alot and your team subbing hardly any at all. Both games were way too easy and I took a guess at the fact that something was wrong. That was the problem.

Old 09-25-2005, 08:14 PM   #28
T*mpl* *wls

ballerzinc's Arena

OVR: 13

How come SM's in-game pass-run ratio is so different than Jukemans? Also, this may be a dumb question but the sub and agr sliders are exactly 100 clicks each right? So you put Jukeman's pass-run ratio for both offense and defense?

Last edited by ballerzinc; 09-25-2005 at 09:26 PM.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:28 AM   #29
Glory, Glory, Man United!

AtXj's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerzinc
How come SM's in-game pass-run ratio is so different than Jukemans? Also, this may be a dumb question but the sub and agr sliders are exactly 100 clicks each right? So you put Jukeman's pass-run ratio for both offense and defense?
sm27's settings are soley geared to fix the simulating engine, which comes broken out of the box.

jukemans settings are for games that you actually play yourself.

With me?

As for the sub/agr sliders, yes they are on scales of 100 clicks.

Jukemans settings are for OFFENSE only. Just leave the defensive run/pass ratio at it's default level once you change it from sm27's updated setting.

I think that answers the gest of your questions, if you have any more feel free to ask.

Old 09-26-2005, 01:16 AM   #30
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

JUST a suggestion but you can set you oppontents off aggression to 0% to take away the deep ball
Old 09-26-2005, 02:48 AM   #31
Rookie

RenDogg's Arena

OVR: 4

Can someone email me Sm27's settings without xls. i cant open it for some Reason. [email protected] thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2005, 06:07 PM   #32
Rookie

Meeker's Arena

OVR: 5

Could someone email it to me too? [email protected]

The Ohio State University

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »