Home

Most lopsided score (win or loss)

This is a discussion on Most lopsided score (win or loss) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2005, 02:28 AM   #9
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Most lopsided score (win or loss)

Win:
Army 122
Navy 0

Loss (vs. my friend Brian):
Texas Tech 86
California 35
Old 09-19-2005, 03:50 AM   #10
MVP

OSUG1's Arena

OVR: 15

Win:
Rutgers: 104
Villanova: 7
Old 09-19-2005, 08:32 AM   #11
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Mine was actually yesterday....

I've been tinkering with my own sliders lately cause no one else's really fit my style of play or skill level. I thought I'd finally had them down good. I was in my third season with Penn State (so Derrick Williams and Justin King were juniors) and my team was totally stacked. I had some blowout wins, some close games, but I was 11-0 going into the national title game against Oklahoma. It was pretty comical too, since their QB Paul Grady (I think that was his name, I forget) edged out Derrick Williams for the Heisman Trophy the week before, after Williams had been the #1 candidate all season long.

So I went out and won 80-17. I picked Grady off 5 times, Williams had 280 yards receving and 4 TD's and King had an INT returned for a TD, a punt return for a TD and a receiving TD. It was insane, total domination. The week before I had to sneak by a (3-7) Michigan State team on the road on a touchdown with a minute left, then I go out and drop my worst arse beating yet in '06 against my best opponent.

Strange, more changes need to be made to my sliders apparently.

My worst loss was in my first season with UConn, which was on Heisman with some sliders that were too good for me apparently. I lost to G-Tech 62-3 I believe the score was. I didn't score a TD and they were over 60, that's all I remember.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet

Last edited by ehh; 09-19-2005 at 08:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2005, 10:05 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 6

I have a dynasty with Arkansas and have had a lot of really good close games against USC, Alabama, LSU, South Carolina, Auburn, Tennessee, and Michigan in my first year... all of which I won, I'm now in season 2. But my first year I hung 126 on Southwest Missouri St, they were already scheduled and didnt think to take them off and beat them 126-0. That same season I was undefeated going to play "Between the Hedges" at Georgia and they slaughtered me 49-7, as sad as it sounds the score was closer than the game actually was, I was lucky to even get that TD.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:19 AM   #13
b**-r*y

tehova's Arena

OVR: 18

I let my cousin borrow madden while he went out of town so I decided to pop in NCAA. When I started my dynasty I remembered the reason I had stopped playing. 121 to 17. That's why I'm hoping the sliders have improved since the last time I played and I can start over. *searches slider forum*
Old 09-22-2005, 08:13 PM   #14
Running of the Bulls

Macar91's Arena

OVR: 17

Well, the game I just played was not pretty at all. I was playing Virginia Tech and lost 62-12. I scored all of my points on FG's and couldn't seem to stop their offense at all. Their QB had 5 TD passes and the RB had 3 TD runs.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:13 PM   #15
Running of the Bulls

Macar91's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehova
I let my cousin borrow madden while he went out of town so I decided to pop in NCAA. When I started my dynasty I remembered the reason I had stopped playing. 121 to 17. That's why I'm hoping the sliders have improved since the last time I played and I can start over. *searches slider forum*

You won right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2005, 08:22 PM   #16
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

I hate playing Navy, I always beat them by at least 40. It's just SOOO boring if you have any decent or at least speedy players on defense, they only get 1 or two first downs against me all game.

I think the worst was 76-0 or something along those lines.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »