Home

Created Uniforms

This is a discussion on Created Uniforms within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2005, 12:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Created Uniforms

After messing around with the create-a-school option for about 5 days straight, I am convinced that there is no such thing as a perfect uniform....or maybe I'm wrong. Any suggestions for color schemes or edited colors?? Or has anyone created any bad@ss uniforms?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2005, 04:05 PM   #2
Running of the Bulls

Macar91's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Created Uniforms

Yeah, I have created some pretty cool unis; It can be done.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:53 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

J0nnD0ugh's Arena

OVR: 27

I don't know what you would call perfect. But I fooled around w/it & made about 6 schools. But EA hasn't done anything for the create-a-school in about 4 -5 versions now. They've given it short thrift.
-August 17, 1960
Thanks, dookies!
Old 09-23-2005, 09:46 AM   #4
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryppitt431
After messing around with the create-a-school option for about 5 days straight, I am convinced that there is no such thing as a perfect uniform....or maybe I'm wrong. Any suggestions for color schemes or edited colors?? Or has anyone created any bad@ss uniforms?
I created a team that plays in Hawaii and out of the 14 or so schools we have made everyone says these uni's are the best.

I think so as well, if you could see these you might think they are among the best uni's in the game, seriously.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:02 AM   #5
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

I've made a uniform that looks a bit like Cal. Originally I wanted it to look more like the Powder Blue Chargers unis but I like what I got out of it

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2005, 02:19 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I always wanted to be able to upgrade a create-a-school stadium as you move up in prestige...Like if you create a cupcake school you can only have the square stadium to begin with..As you move up in prestige you could upgrade your stadium & facilities. And add sideline features as well to make your stadium standout. Right now the options you have are very limited for stadium & uni's..I'd also like to add conference patches when you join a conference. Or Facemasks that are white in play. Created teams with white facemasks, they are grey on the field. I don't know why they havent even touched it in years either. Some things should've been improved a long time ago, some are small details not alot of people see. I agree that it is overlooked, but I hope they update that area of game soon..I like trying to creat my school ITT-Tech and trying to build them into a national power
Old 09-24-2005, 01:04 PM   #7
Glory, Glory, Man United!

AtXj's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirrtySouth
I always wanted to be able to upgrade a create-a-school stadium as you move up in prestige...Like if you create a cupcake school you can only have the square stadium to begin with..As you move up in prestige you could upgrade your stadium & facilities. And add sideline features as well to make your stadium standout. Right now the options you have are very limited for stadium & uni's..I'd also like to add conference patches when you join a conference. Or Facemasks that are white in play. Created teams with white facemasks, they are grey on the field. I don't know why they havent even touched it in years either. Some things should've been improved a long time ago, some are small details not alot of people see. I agree that it is overlooked, but I hope they update that area of game soon..I like trying to creat my school ITT-Tech and trying to build them into a national power
ITT Tech?

Old 09-24-2005, 01:36 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirrtySouth
whats more sad the ITT-Tech part or the national power part, do they even have a football team?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »