Home

How many people are still playing this game consistantly???

This is a discussion on How many people are still playing this game consistantly??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2005, 05:26 PM   #33
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: How many people are still playing this game consistantly???

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthDallas40
Every chance I get I'm playing NCAA. Its so easy to fix the slight problems it has with sliders and it just plays so well. In fact, because it's so much faster, challenging, and better looking than Madden (plus, it has punt/kick returns that work), I had to sell Madden. It wasn't that Madden was bad game, it just pales by comparison to its college cousin and it was getting no time with me (NBA 2k6 and a updated 2k5 didn't help Madden get any time with me either).

Plus, all the stuff you can do in the running game (option runs, QB choice, HB options, WR options, etc.) and all the animations in that running game, just keep bringing me back to this title.

How do you change the sliders? or where?
Old 10-19-2005, 08:07 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3
Smile Re: How many people are still playing this game consistantly???

The question is with Jistic's sliders and Fairdale King's rosters, what other games do I play on a consistent basis?
NCAA: 90%
College Hoops 2005: 9%
All Others: 1%
Old 10-19-2005, 10:02 PM   #35
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

still play it with my housemate.... We have a two player dynasty running and it's a blast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2005, 11:14 AM   #36
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

I have a 6 team dynasty going, one mid team from 5 conferences and ND. However, with a baby, I'm lucky to get in 2 games a week, so I should complete this season sometime in the spring. Its really the only game I play except for a few war games on the computer.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:05 PM   #37
MVP

SC3BBall's Arena

OVR: 10

NCAA '06 is the only game I play actually.

Right now I have 3 dynasties going, all in the first year. Southern Cal. (7-0), Rutgers (3-4, 0-4 in the Big East), and Penn State (3-0).
Old 10-20-2005, 05:29 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 18

I still play quite a bit. I enjoy it thouroughly, more than Madden. I haven't played as much the ast few weeks as I've been tweaking with the new hockey, hoops and soccer games. I'm still not sure how many and which games in which I'll keep a franchise/dynasty going as I don't have nearly as mych free time as I used to since I finished my degree and started working full time. But I'm sure that NCAA is one of them. And since I don't plan on getting a new console for a year or two, whatever games I chose to stick with I'll be playing for a long time. So I'm pretty sure I'll be playing NCAA well into next year.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:14 PM   #39
Rookie

coopgang's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks to m00d's sliders, sm27's sim fix, and juk34man's coching settings, I'm back to loving this game. I try to get in 2 games a day, but I usually only get in 1. I started my dynasty over b/c I had too much offense (I was only one season in with Ohio State, losing to USC in the Rose Bowl). I'm now 3-1 in year one with my beloved Buckeyes.

Amazingly, every game so far has gone almost exactly how it has in real life. I dominated Mia(OH), lost a close heartbreaker to Texas, struggled in a win against San Diego St., and beat Iowa handily. Up next, a night trip to State College, PA against Penn State. I just had to suspend my best O-Lineman, Rob Sims for the season b/c he cheated on a test, so I hope Troy Smith doesn't get Tamba Hali'd like he did in the real game against Penn State.

I play alternating season of NCAA and Madden, but after hearing about some of the problems with Madden's illogical sim stats and progression, I'm not too eager to play Madden when this year is over. I'll give it a shot though, as I love seeing college players through to the pros. If it doesn't work though, I'll just stick with NCAA and probably the best basketball series EVER, College Hoops 2k6.
Old 10-23-2005, 11:45 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 8

I've been playing quite a bit actually...I've found sliders that work absolutely perfectly for this game (they're mine after some tweaking) and they're still standing up after 10 seasons. I win and lose games because I should...this game is beautiful.

Let me know if you want the sliders, I can post them...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »