Home

How many people are still playing this game consistantly???

This is a discussion on How many people are still playing this game consistantly??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2005, 09:20 PM   #49
Banned

dkgojackets's Arena

OVR: 73
Re: How many people are still playing this game consistantly???

Im not playin it much...then again havent played many video games lately with all of school and such
Old 10-24-2005, 10:56 PM   #50
Rookie

Footballfan26's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
I was thinking about testing out the HFA Off idea... I was just wary on it, because I heard it fixes catching, which is a thing I'm needing help on. Well, I guess we'll see davep's approach.
Hey man I too would like to see these sliders and any results you have gotten with them. But make sure you post them on the Sliders Forum, so to not cause confusion. Thanks man
Old 10-25-2005, 10:14 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 8

Here's my sliders...I guess I'll post them here for now. Word of warning, I just use these sliders because they fit me the best, and I think they're very fair when playing against the cpu. Like I said before...when I lose, most likely I deserved to lose (because of lack of talent or dumb plays). I'm not a crazy stat junkie, so a lot of you may not like them...but anyway, here they are:

Heisman (even though they speed cheat, it's not too bad)
6 min quarters

OFF
4WnNrXZ2

DEF
YC3qrSL2

Special Teams (may need some tweaking, but I like them)
GVE8Dnul

Also...anyone notice on 3rd and 4th downs, sometimes the DE's blow right over your tackles, no matter how good your tackles are? Kind of frustrating sometimes...

take care
dave
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2005, 12:58 AM   #52
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Yes I'm still playing this game. Try to get in 3-5 games a week with my busy schedule. I'm currently 5-2 with Texas in Year 5 of my Dynasty. Won the National Championship with FSU in Year 3 then moved to Texas. I play on Heisman and have used AuburnAlumni's sliders with some minor tweaks.

I was frustrated with the passing game at first, but I did the Passing Skeleton mode over and over until I felt comfortable and now I'm throwing less INTs. Sure I still have games where I throw 3-4 INTs, but if I play smart and my line blocks, I maybe throw 1 a game and it usually happens when I try to force something into coverage.

I was disappointed in this year's Madden, rented it for 2 weeks and haven't played a game since. Felt slow and the vision cone was annoying, IMO.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 10-27-2005, 05:49 AM   #53
MVP

DaHokieBird's Arena

OVR: 8

I was only able to play NCAA for 3 weeks before I left to study abroad in Switzerland. Personally, I can't wait to get back and play! I didn't even get a chance to play Madden this year either yet.

Thanks,
DaHokieBird
Old 10-27-2005, 10:56 AM   #54
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I really haven't touched this game at all since early October. The passing game in Madden is light years ahead IMO. After playing Madden for two weeks I can't go back to NCAA.

Before I played Madden I was a great passer in NCAA, now I can't complete anything but a bomb.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 10-27-2005, 11:03 AM   #55
Stu
All Star

Stu's Arena

OVR: 24

I just picked it back up again but can't seem to decide on a team to stick with to play a dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2005, 11:54 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I really haven't touched this game at all since early October. The passing game in Madden is light years ahead IMO. After playing Madden for two weeks I can't go back to NCAA.

Before I played Madden I was a great passer in NCAA, now I can't complete anything but a bomb.
I still love this game, Madden has no personality, no atomosphere, I can't get into it, I play a close game and still get bored. There seems to be something special about NCAA that makes the games much more fun to play.

I do like how Madden has finally made it easier to throw the short throws rather than bombs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »