Home

A+ Teams

This is a discussion on A+ Teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2005, 12:47 PM   #1
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
A+ Teams

I'm in my 5th year at Ole Miss and scheduled all of my non conferences teams to be as tough as possible. I'm an A+ team (A offense, A+ defense) and usually beat teams pretty well but Tennessee this year was also an A+ team (A offense, A+ defense). I couldn't believe the talent they had on defense. Almost everyone was at least an 85 at every position. Since I finished #2 the last two years, I am determined to win the NC this year. This is the first time I had gone up against an A+ team. How many of you see this?

Second, I was beating them at home 17-7 just before halftime when the power glitched and I lost my game. In the "rematch" I was down 10-0 in the first half and was pissed since I was afraid I was going to lose. I got back to 10-10 at halftime only to fall behind 20-10 late in the 3rd. Their QB was 16 of 19 at the time and then threw a pick at midfield I returned for a TD. I went on to win 27-20 and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Earlier I had Oregon come in and even though they were missing their impact RB, their impact QB went nuts in the first half. My defense was asleep as they scored a FG and 4 straight TDs to open up a 31-3 lead. I thought I was done. It was 31-10 at halftime (7 min quarters). I got the ball to start the half and started scoring. My defense played better. They missed a FG, fumbled twice (once on a failed option pitch) and with a 2 point convert pulled to 31-28. I ended up scoring to make it 35-31 only to have them score to go up 38-35. I scored a TD with 5 seconds left to win 42-35 and have the #2 greatest game of all time. NC dreams still alive!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2005, 01:55 PM   #2
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: A+ Teams

In the 5th year of my dynasty, I noticed that Michigan is rated A+ across the board. I checked out their roster and they are absolutely loaded at every position. I am rated A+ on defense, but I can't remember my offense rating.
Old 11-09-2005, 03:30 PM   #3
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Michigan won the NC after my 4th year and were an A team in my dynasty.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:56 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Whenever I fall behind or get a big lead early, I feel a "greatest game" coming on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »