Home

Any 'NEW' info on NCAA '07????

This is a discussion on Any 'NEW' info on NCAA '07???? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2006, 11:57 PM   #25
Rookie

AlphaBETA's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Any 'NEW' info on NCAA '07????

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNLV_1999
NCAA 2004 was going to have the fans storm the field and tear down the goal posts when a team had a big upset win at home. They even published a picture of it, but the NCAA made them take it out.
It used to happen in the old EA Bill Walsh college games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2006, 03:38 PM   #26
Rookie

Freeze's Arena

OVR: 2

Does anyone know if there is any 360 equipment in production that will allow us to share rosters?
Old 03-12-2006, 06:03 PM   #27
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze
Does anyone know if there is any 360 equipment in production that will allow us to share rosters?
there is. i think it costs $14.99
Old 03-12-2006, 09:17 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze
Someone posting here at OS has stated they are using a "pen drive" to tfer/copy files to computer and back to 360 and it is working correctly. not sure if it is reliable info or not.
Old 03-13-2006, 06:58 PM   #29
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
They have to wait long enough so that they can tout it as a "New Feature".
LMFAO!

It's funny because it's true. That's the way EA operates. Take something out, then bring it back and call it "new." Or highlight something that's already been in the game before and call it "new."

They count on us being ignorant.

As for the date of the first news on NCAA, I can recall getting ready to watch the first round of the NBA playoffs and cruising the Internet one year when they announced the cover athlete. That's usually the first news we get (whoopee!!!).

I think last year EA invited guys from fan sites and magazines to Orlando for a hands-on with Madden and NCAA back in February or March, then embargoed the release of any information until just before E3.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:26 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 11

Well, if Fight Night:R3 is any indication. Then the Xbox/Ps2 version of the game will probably be the same, with a current gen interface...while the 360 version will be superior graphically, and have look better interface wise.

But I think when 07 rolls around, we will start seeing next-gen specific features.

I am so dying to play a football game. All I have is a 360 and games that will hold me over are NBA 2k6 and College Hoops 2k6. Just got Oblivion and I think that may well hold me over for a next-gen football game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »