Home

Any 'NEW' info on NCAA '07????

This is a discussion on Any 'NEW' info on NCAA '07???? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
Rookie

Tman95's Arena

OVR: 2
Any 'NEW' info on NCAA '07????

Can anyone provide ANY information in regards to the next gen version of NCAA '07? I can't seem to find anything as of yet. Thanks guys!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2006, 02:04 PM   #2
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Any 'NEW' info on NCAA '07????

I would guess March at the earliest.... more likely we won't get anything of substance till E3 (mid-May).

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Old 02-14-2006, 02:23 PM   #3
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
I would guess March at the earliest.... more likely we won't get anything of substance till E3 (mid-May).
I am glad I have NCAA 06, NBA 2K6, and Socom 3 to hold me over until then because I can't wait!!!
Old 02-14-2006, 03:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

If last years any indication, the first tidbit of news came out on 4/13...about 3 months before the release date. So, for current gen consoles, we'll start to see info about that time, with the good stuff coming out beginning with E3. I'm not sure what to expect with Next Gen, but my guess would be that it would depend on the PS3 release. I think that next gen stuff will take a little longer to put together, so I'd say to expect it closer to the real-life season start date at the end of August.
Old 02-14-2006, 03:41 PM   #5
Th* H*mb*rg*r P*mp

TarHeelMan's Arena

OVR: 23

I would hope not... They've had Madden out since launch, I figure it should give them enough time to see what to do with NCAA07... But then again, stranger things have happened before.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2006, 05:02 PM   #6
MVP

toychri's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm very worried about the 360 version, how are we going to share roster files? And I bet they take out the cool SI magazine features.

I'll probably end up sticking with the regular Xbox version this year. I hope they don't totally neglect it in favor of the 360 version.

I don't have a 360 yet, but I was planning on getting one this fall, unless PS3 blows me away.
Old 02-14-2006, 05:10 PM   #7
ddeweil

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan78
I am glad I have NCAA 06, NBA 2K6, and Socom 3 to hold me over until then because I can't wait!!!
Replace NBA 2K6 with Winning Eleven 9 for me and I feel the same way.

Old 02-15-2006, 03:12 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by toychri
I'm very worried about the 360 version, how are we going to share roster files? And I bet they take out the cool SI magazine features.

I'll probably end up sticking with the regular Xbox version this year. I hope they don't totally neglect it in favor of the 360 version.

I don't have a 360 yet, but I was planning on getting one this fall, unless PS3 blows me away.
I'll probably go with a PS3, but I won't splurge for it when it first comes out. I'll most likely wait 6-8 months like I did with PS2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »