Home

NCAA 07 XBOX 360 screens

This is a discussion on NCAA 07 XBOX 360 screens within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2006, 07:34 PM   #49
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA 07 XBOX 360 screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
As Jmood and others have put, stadiums shots look nice....but those player models are horrible...I just hope they were beta photos and not final..
Exactly!! judging by the Arizona State QB picture it looks like we will have these bodybuilding looking quaterbacks like madden 360..and that is unexcusable...I truly hope those are beta shots..very very early
Old 04-13-2006, 07:36 PM   #50
MVP

edaddy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
Truthfully, I don't expect next gen gameplay in sports for a long time..
The gameplay should at least be a step up from current gen which in my opinion wasn't the case with Madden..I actually started playing madden on the x-box more after letting the 360 madden go...
Old 04-13-2006, 07:36 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Exactly!! judging by the Arizona State QB picture it looks like we will have these bodybuilding looking quaterbacks like madden 360..and that is unexcusable...I truly hope those are beta shots..very very early
What happened to the slim downed look for the college players? Guess that won't happen till NCAA 2011..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2006, 07:46 PM   #52
All Star

OVR: 21

Fudge brownies... there goes the hope that they wouldn't use the Madden 360 engine for the game
Old 04-13-2006, 08:05 PM   #53
MVP

edaddy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
What happened to the slim downed look for the college players? Guess that won't happen till NCAA 2011..
Man I am hoping that we are jumping the gun on this..but that QB sure looked like a Madden 360 qb....
Old 04-13-2006, 09:18 PM   #54
d*v*'s * k*ll*r!

ThatCanadianGuy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Constipated Hippo
Maybe it's me, but I am not really that impressed with the graphics....
It's not just you, because they're not impressive at all. Hopefully it plays really well, but there's no way I'm buying it if it's not the whole package. I'll need to see it in motion first though. Screens are too small to judge yet.

If I don't see a significant reason to upgrade to the 360 version, I'll just stick with the original Xbox one.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:32 PM   #55
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Man I am hoping that we are jumping the gun on this..but that QB sure looked like a Madden 360 qb....
Those screens are scaring me. It definitely looks like Madden360 player models. With the exception of the stadiums, I was not impressed with Madden360 at all. Way too many bugs... I don't care if it was the first version on new hardware. I'm not giving EA (or any developer for that matter) a free pass.

Please, please, please don't screw up the gameplay on NCAA. Without a doubt, the graphics will be better.... just don't make the gameplay any worse. Honestly, I'm not expecting a breakthrough in the gameplay department. I'm just worried that they're gonna change the gameplay too much just to differentiate it from the current gen versions. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind if NCAA '07 played like NCAA '06. I'm still enjoying that game. It has it's problems, but IMO it's the best playing football game out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2006, 10:18 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Screenshots are pretty dissapointing, they look like regular Xbox shots, but I'm not too worried because I remember the first Madden 360 screenshots were dissapointing as well but the graphics in Madden 360 turned out pretty good IMO (although that was about all that was good for that game)...

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »