Home

NCAA 07 XBOX 360 screens

This is a discussion on NCAA 07 XBOX 360 screens within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2006, 10:26 PM   #57
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA 07 XBOX 360 screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
Those screens are scaring me. It definitely looks like Madden360 player models. With the exception of the stadiums, I was not impressed with Madden360 at all. Way too many bugs... I don't care if it was the first version on new hardware. I'm not giving EA (or any developer for that matter) a free pass.

Please, please, please don't screw up the gameplay on NCAA. Without a doubt, the graphics will be better.... just don't make the gameplay any worse. Honestly, I'm not expecting a breakthrough in the gameplay department. I'm just worried that they're gonna change the gameplay too much just to differentiate it from the current gen versions. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind if NCAA '07 played like NCAA '06. I'm still enjoying that game. It has it's problems, but IMO it's the best playing football game out there.
I don't understand how it's the best playing game out there when there are, for the lack of a better word, "gamekilling" problems with the gameplay? Going the madden direction isn't going to make it any better but the game is desperately needing some change.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 04-13-2006, 10:27 PM   #58
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Wow aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves?

This pics could be months old. They could of even started on the ncaa engine before the release of ncaa 2006. Those pics could possibly be beta pics

We already know what madden looked like on the 360. I don't think that ncaa wil look any worst then madden 06 looked on 360. Furthermore i think it should look better than madden 06 did.

My big thing is will they revamp the physics engine and the A.I to truly be next gen. The grahics i think they'll nail down, but weill they give use the total package next gen or a half empty game (madden) Thats my only complaint. Either then that, i think theres hope for the gme to be as good as its always been
Old 04-13-2006, 10:54 PM   #59
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

The Horseshoe looks like it got invaded by the U of M in the lower level...

I'm not a fan of the player models of EA's XBOX 360 football games (going off these screens and Madden 06's), but the graphics are easily leaps and bounds better than the XBOX version. Will there be more than graphics to sell me on this game though? Cuz I won't buy it if it's just nice to look at.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:59 PM   #60
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Once again I'll say...

Only NCAA and Madden can cause this kind of rampant paranoia off of 4...screen...shots.

You will all buy this game just like I will.
Old 04-14-2006, 12:11 AM   #61
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
Those screens are scaring me. It definitely looks like Madden360 player models. With the exception of the stadiums, I was not impressed with Madden360 at all. Way too many bugs... I don't care if it was the first version on new hardware. I'm not giving EA (or any developer for that matter) a free pass.

Please, please, please don't screw up the gameplay on NCAA. Without a doubt, the graphics will be better.... just don't make the gameplay any worse. Honestly, I'm not expecting a breakthrough in the gameplay department. I'm just worried that they're gonna change the gameplay too much just to differentiate it from the current gen versions. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind if NCAA '07 played like NCAA '06. I'm still enjoying that game. It has it's problems, but IMO it's the best playing football game out there.
The one thing that gives me hope is the fact the guys working on the NCAA are more closely tied to the gaming community then the producers on the madden side.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2006, 12:30 AM   #62
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Once again I'll say...

Only NCAA and Madden can cause this kind of rampant paranoia off of 4...screen...shots.

You will all buy this game just like I will.
Not really unless they fix some glaring issues. And madden and ncaa are going to have this amount of scrutiny since they are the only licensed football games(except for the afl which EA also owns) that are allowed right now.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 04-14-2006, 12:38 AM   #63
Rookie

nastyshoes69's Arena

OVR: 3

i dont see why they didnt just keep the same engine and just improve the graphics.....next gen graphics and the same engine as last year,with minor gameplay improvments and ill be very happy.
Old 04-14-2006, 12:50 AM   #64
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyshoes69
i dont see why they didnt just keep the same engine and just improve the graphics.....next gen graphics and the same engine as last year,with minor gameplay improvments and ill be very happy.
im not saying your in the minority here, but look at the backlash at 2k6 games... all ports and tons of complaints. i honestly dont think youd be completely happy, but it would get by.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »