Home

NCAA 07 XBOX 360 screens

This is a discussion on NCAA 07 XBOX 360 screens within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2006, 07:06 AM   #65
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: NCAA 07 XBOX 360 screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Once again I'll say...

Only NCAA and Madden can cause this kind of rampant paranoia off of 4...screen...shots.

You will all buy this game just like I will.
BINGO!!

Most sensible post of this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2006, 08:37 AM   #66
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
im not saying your in the minority here, but look at the backlash at 2k6 games... all ports and tons of complaints. i honestly dont think youd be completely happy, but it would get by.
But the complaints are mainly because games are freezing up, not because they are ports.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:00 AM   #67
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm not worried about the graphics. Madden 360 looked fine and graphics will only improve over time. I'm concerned about the gameplay. It's long overdue for EA to eliminate suction blocking, mario running, and poor tackling physics. I really hope EA is going to step up for next gen.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 04-14-2006, 09:04 AM   #68
Pro

OVR: 11

if the game was not freezing you would have half or more back to the fold. The ones who do not like it are probably MVP or The Show people.Yes,there is more scrutiny to 2k cause of the MLB license. (MVP had the bigger crowd) Remember NCAA has the license but nobody else has made it anyway for a long time...it would be the only one on the 360 but it was the only one anyway all these years.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:34 AM   #69
MVP

OVR: 25

Well the players aren't so hot, but damn those stadiums and crowds look sick.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:37 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Exactly!! judging by the Arizona State QB picture it looks like we will have these bodybuilding looking quaterbacks like madden 360..and that is unexcusable...I truly hope those are beta shots..very very early
Beta means almost finished with only final testing and debugging left. What you mean is Alpha.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:43 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
The gameplay should at least be a step up from current gen which in my opinion wasn't the case with Madden..I actually started playing madden on the x-box more after letting the 360 madden go...
If there is no gang tackling I will not purchase the game. I will not be sucked in by the hype like I was with Madden 360 which was returned in less than a week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2006, 11:53 AM   #72
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
im not saying your in the minority here, but look at the backlash at 2k6 games... all ports and tons of complaints. i honestly dont think youd be completely happy, but it would get by.
While there were complaints about the games being ports, I think the ones complaining the loudest were people that didn't like the games to begin with. It's not like NBA 2k6 needed an overhaul, and MLB isn't anywhere near the worst game ever created that some some people make it out to be. To me the most glaring area both NCAA and Madden lack in is player interaction because so many aspects of the gameplay are derived from that. With that being said, while the player interaction in NCAA was lacking, it was still far better than what was being done in Madden current gen or in Madden 360. Which is weird, because I've always felt NCAA was the one game you could say is still using the original PS2 Madden engine, where Madden seemed to make a significant change the year they Michael Vick'd the game up (2004 I think).

In NCAA 2006, you had the most responsive/intuitive control ever in a football game imo (including 2k5), as well as better animations than in either of the Madden games. I wouldn't have minded seeing them 360 that engine up (even though it's been around for ages), since they decided not to make player interaction a priority with the Madden 360 engine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »