Home

Please, EA, put stadium pulse in 360 version

This is a discussion on Please, EA, put stadium pulse in 360 version within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2006, 12:48 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Please, EA, put stadium pulse in 360 version

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsjunkie
My guess is hopefully the fans will react accordingly without us having to rapidly push a darn button. Happens in real life right.
Seriously by the sounds of the preview by J-rob.....the crowds react accordingly. As long as that roar is there in key moments, then I could care less if a meter or button pushing is there.
If they do it that way then I would be happy. Third down or near the goal and you're the away team - it should be noisy to the point you can't audible and have a hard time with the qb snap count.

As long as the crowd affects the game I don't care how it is implemented.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:49 PM   #10
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19

The pulse is replaced by the momentum meter which could cause shaking and problems just like HFA.
Old 04-21-2006, 02:41 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by USF11
The pulse is replaced by the momentum meter which could cause shaking and problems just like HFA.

Pretty funny people are complaining about this being absent considering I remember the utter uproar when this feature was introduced. And it wasn't just at introduction, in nearly all leagues I was in last year this feature was mandatory to turn off because of the overdone-ness of it and it made the visiting team at way too great of a disadvantage.

I'm with the guys in this thread who have said as long as the crowd roars and it makes some of the audibles harder to do that is good enough for me personally. Plus I think the camera shake last year made the game frame rate dip, I did end up turning it off as well.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2006, 09:41 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

I hated that it could keep you from calling hot routes. I agree that you should have trouble communitcating w/ your WR's (even though they would be able to see hand signals in real life), but if I know I want a hot route before I break the huddle I should be able to call it. It would be cool if you could hot route on the play selection screen.
Old 04-23-2006, 10:15 PM   #13
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnypeewon
I hated that it could keep you from calling hot routes. I agree that you should have trouble communitcating w/ your WR's (even though they would be able to see hand signals in real life), but if I know I want a hot route before I break the huddle I should be able to call it. It would be cool if you could hot route on the play selection screen.
Dude all you had to do was call a hot route twice.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:29 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah, if you only wanted one hot route there was time to call the same one twice, but it was impossible to call multiple hot routes.

The big problem I had was when I would play somebody who would bliltz all the time. I couldn't max protect b/c just telling my TE to stay in and block took the entire play clock. There was no time to have my backs block or send my WR's on a different route.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:09 AM   #15
Rookie

yopis's Arena

OVR: 7

It was funny how you could get the play in on offense with it going if you called it multiple times but no matter what the stadium pulse the defense could always hear the first time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2006, 12:31 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnypeewon
Yeah, if you only wanted one hot route there was time to call the same one twice, but it was impossible to call multiple hot routes.

The big problem I had was when I would play somebody who would bliltz all the time. I couldn't max protect b/c just telling my TE to stay in and block took the entire play clock. There was no time to have my backs block or send my WR's on a different route.
welcome to the reality of college football

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »